2014 Lexus RX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,761 - $37,250.

10/7.1

Based on 143 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Drive for awhile before buying.

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"If I had driven this car for more than a quick test drive I would not have bought this car!!! Gas milage about 19-20 back and forth to work. 23-23.5 on the open road. To look at the clock you have to move your hand off the wheel. Only the driver can read the outside temperature read out. Temp read out should be on the mirror. Door panels are too high. I can't reach out the window easily. This is even with the seat as high as possible. The bottom seat is not long enough to properly support your thighs on a long drive. I get tired driving this car after being in it for less than 2 hours. Also hit my head on the car roof when I get into the car. Biggest problem is the reflection of the dashboard on the windshield. It's like driving in a fog when the sun is out. I test drove this car two times. but both times it was cloudy. I think the reflection comes from the slant of the windshield. I have tried to sell this car and can't without losing a lot of money. Be very careful before buying this model. It is great in snow and the nav system is fantastic."

First Lexus

By on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"This is my first Lexus and I have to say I am impressed. The ride is smooth and it is quiet. It has more gadgets than I know what to do with. I actually enjoy driving again. The nav system is so easy to use. Fit and finish and the quality of the interior is superior to other vehicles. The Dealership experience for me was excellent, they are light years ahead of others. I am now a loyal Lexus buyer."

By on Friday, May 21, 2010

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Friday, April 02, 2010

"I have owned and driven all luxury and suv. This is the finest car I have ever owned..."

2006RX vs 2010RX

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Traded our 2006 RX for a new 2010 RX. Should have kept the 2006 as it had a better, softer ride, better gas milage, much less wind and road noise, side door guard moldings, better quality leather, better front AC outlet, better over-all quality interior. The 2010 does have better pick-up but a much noisier engine. The 2010 needs guide lights for the overhead buttons in night driving. First car of the same model I have ever purchased that seems down-graded from a previous year. Hopefully it will have the same reliability as our 2006 which was perfect for 60,000 miles."