• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Lexus RX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $42,080 - $43,623.

10/7.6

8.4

Based on 124 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Very comfortable on long drives

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Greate value, low maintenance costs"

Cons: "No sunglasses holder above head"

"With roof rack and trailer hitch, I can take a lot of cargo on family trips. Not bad gas mileage considering size. Had since new, have only changed oil and filters. Replaced first set of tires after 70k, rotated regularly. Good looking vehicle, great lines. Great in snow with AWD. Highly recommend this safe and quiet ride."

Drives like a Dream

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "nice care demands attention"

Cons: "Drinks gas"

"This was the best truck I have ever owned. my only complaint would be the gas consumption you will get 18-20 mpg. if you do a lot of running around this may not be the car for you. the rx 450 may be a better choice. my Rx was the base model I have since totaled out this SUV and upgraded to a fully loaded ES300h 2014. if you get the rx make sure you have Nav"

GREAT DRIVER

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "PEPPY DRIVER"

Cons: "FRONT SEATS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE FOR A LONG DRIVE"

"PEPPY LITTLE CAR..ROOM IN BACK TO HAUL LOTS OF STUFF. THIS IS MY FIRST LEXUS AND I DO LOVE THE DRIVING CAPABILITY OF THIS CAR BUT IT IS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE ESP THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. THE BACK SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. I HAVE THE LEATHER,ELECTRIC SEATS WHICH SHOULD BE REALLY ADJUSTABLE FOR COMFORT BUT THEY ARE NOT. SOMEONE I KNOW WHO HAS HAD MORE THAN ONE LEXUS HAD THE SEATS SWITCHED OUT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMFORTABLE. THE INFORMATION PANEL WITH CD'S, WIPERS, ETC IS A LITTLE CONFUSING IF YOUVE ONLY OWNED AN AMERICAN CAR. OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT LITTLE CAR. 20MPG IN TOWN"

What a change

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

"I vowed many years ago that the best car I bought was a 2000 RX300, and that when I needed a new car, I would buy an updated one. I looked at everything....Acura (too big), Cadillac (too opulent), Infiniti and Nissan (too many problems), Ford (the Hybrid Escape was coooool!), but all in all, the new RX was best. The only thinkg I wish was that there were more storage bins. Some zealous engineer put the new 24 Connect box where I would put sunglasses.... The new Remote Touch is very cool and works very effortlessly. However, it would be nice to figure out more storage in the nooks and crannies. The leather is soft, and the ventilated seats keep your bod nice and cool. Real glad I bought the new RX....and the Black Sapphire is a beautiful color.....black at night and deep mettalic blue in the sunlight. Go test drive and you'll be sold."

Excellence all around

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"Just purchased RX450 AWD a few weeks back. Wife and I are fighting over who drives the car. The L-Finesses is just overwhelming; the car is completely remote less not to mentioned that mouse knob that you can't keep your hands off from. If you enjoy a silent smooth and comfort ride, you GOTTA go with RX450 AWD!! The car is like riding a electric car with a sophisticated features that you will enjoy for years!!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25