2011 Lexus RX

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Outstanding luxury SUV

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Replaced a 2005 RX330 with the 2010 RX450h & have not been disappointed with any aspect of this vehicle. A recent trip from Texas to Ohio and back yielded an average of 30.9 mpg alternating between mid-grade & premium fuel. The overall quality, quiet ride and luxury appointments are impressive & the NAV system is much improved and practically fool proof. Outstanding vehicle & great value."

I love this vehicle. Handles well, great soft ride

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable - great ride"

Cons: "Leather on doors/armrests easy to mar/cut."

"This is my second RX350 and they just get better. It has a very quite and soft ride. On a long trip, it is extremely comfortable and handles well. Mileage is not as good as my first one."

Lexus - Once in a Lifetime Dream

By on Sunday, August 9, 2009

"The Toyota Lexus RX 450h with the comfort, navigation, and Luxury option is a dream come true. Toyota has once again provided the ultimate car. I drove a Toyota van for 15 years with original engine, transmission to 250k mi. A great car then, an even better car now. Go for Lexus, you will not be disappointed. Cheers, a satisfied Toyota Lexus Owner"

Great, reliable vehicle, but spent too much

By on Friday, September 30, 2016

"I've owned this car for five years and am only looking to get rid of it because our family has grown too big. I LOVE this car. I can go 2 full weeks without filling up my tank, versus my husband filling his car up every week. It has a great finish and feel to it. The interior is top notch quality. Drives great. After 47,000 miles and five years, I haven't had to take it to a shop not one time outside normal regular maintenance, which we do ourselves. Downsides: At five years, I expected trade in value to be much higher. When I bought it, gas was nearly $4 a gallon, not at $2.30 a gallon, hybrids aren't selling as good. That means a loss of trade in value for me. The only other complaint I have is that the paint chips too easily."

excellent vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Pros: "Excellent value. Stylish. Drives great."

"I am the original owner. The vehicle has never required a repair. Oil changes and visual inspections done every 8,000 miles. (synthetic oil). Replaced tires @ 68,000. Brakes still good. Looks and drives like new. No plans to replace it anytime soon."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"We've owned our vehicle 3 months and feel very good about the purchase. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. So far we have averaged 26 mpg since we picked the vehicle up in some very, very cold weather. I have not had the dealer look at it yet, but there is a humming noise that occurs in the passenger rear side during mild acceleration."

rx

By on Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"bought rx 2months ago, the best car I have ever driven, quiet, smooth good gas mileage enjoy music and cds xm radio and all."

Love my new 2010 RX350

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Rated very high in safty with my insurance company. Very smooth ride, love the new Navg system w/ touch control mouse. Love the new body style, all around great SUV. Recommend the new clear film to protect your mirrors, bumpers and hood from nicks, bugs ect.."

Love to Drive!

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cons: "Console difficult to store and retrieve things."

"My vehicle drives like a dream. Comfortable, dependable and w/Sirrus radio, who could want more. My suggested improvements would be regarding the central console....it is hard for me to access and to plug in/release electronic charges. I love the convenience of the seats and the up and down movement of them. I can haul almost anything! I would definitely recommend this vehicle to anyone!"

worth the money

By on Sunday, January 31, 2010

"this is the best car I have ever owned."

Love this car

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, drives even better."

"I had a 2002 Lexus RX and loved it so much, I decided to upgrade to the 2010 when they came out. This car is the best! Sold my 2002 to a family friend without any hesitation, and she loves it."

Love my Lexus!

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"I have been driving my 2009 Lexus RX 350 for two years now, and am still as happy as when I first bought it. I have only had to do normal service maintenance, which I actually have done at a Toyota dealership since the closest Lexus dealership is over 80 miles away from my new home. I do miss the wonderful first-class service of my former Lexus dealership, but am not unhappy that I am driving my car. Just wish the 2009 came standard with an iPod jack. I had Sirius radio installed after market, and could only have one or the other. I understand the newer models have corrected this oversight."

First Lexus

By on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"This is my first Lexus and I have to say I am impressed. The ride is smooth and it is quiet. It has more gadgets than I know what to do with. I actually enjoy driving again. The nav system is so easy to use. Fit and finish and the quality of the interior is superior to other vehicles. The Dealership experience for me was excellent, they are light years ahead of others. I am now a loyal Lexus buyer."

NICE SUV

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"I enjoy the comfort, heated seats, drop down sideview mirrors when in reverse-needs a better console-very cheap for a $45,000 vehicle"

My second RX 350. LOVE IT!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros: "comfort, safety, great tech toys inside."

Cons: "would like more than 22 mpg (awd)"

"I bought an AWD the second time around to be able to drive in the snow. This car meets every expectation. Maybe one wish - 35 mpg instead of 22."

By on Friday, February 5, 2010

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Love my Lexus

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, comfort, controls"

Cons: "Pedals dont move,accessory plugs, premium gas"

"This is absolutely the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned! For it's size it gets decent gas mileage but has to have premium :(. The only downsides are the ipod hook ups and charger plug ins are located in an awkward place and for short drivers it would be great if the pedals moved. I love the heated and cooled seats, the power liftgate, keyless entry and ignition and the way the doors cover the bottom of the car so I don't get my pants dirty when exiting or entering the car."

An automotive repair specialist who knows quality

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"I have been in auto repair for over 30 years, and own one of the best shops in the northwest, specializing in transmission repair, I know cars. We are on our 3rd Lexus, and like the preceding 2 cars, our RX350 has never been a problem. We love Lexus, cars, suvs, whatever Toyota puts the Lexus badge on will deliver a quality experience for the lifetime of ownership. While buying a new Lexus can stretch a budget, the lack of repairs will more than make up the difference."

Very comfortable

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"To start off, this is has been the easiest vehicle to adapt to ever in my experience. I felt comfortable from day 1. It starts in battery mode (can't even hear it). It moves very smooth with the engine shutting off and letting the battery do the work at lower speeds and starting position at intersections. We (two drivers)drove this vehicle from northeast Wisconsin all the way to Branson, MO with limited breaks and arrived to our destination with energy left and we are both 55. We are looking forward to our next driving experience. It is also great to know that we can travel in luxury with plenty of power and still respect the environment."

Feel Special

By on Monday, January 9, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles well, looks great"

Cons: "Center console set up, grrrrr and premium gas."

"This is my 2nd RX and I love it. Handles great on snow and rides smoothly. Love the fact it has enough power to zoom me into traffic when needed. Two things I'd change. No more premium gas, and whoever designed a center console that you have to lift out to plug in a GPS or a phone charger should BE SHOT. That one thing annoys me to no end."

Should've Kept my 2007

By on Thursday, August 5, 2010

"I have had this car for about 6 months now. I traded my 2007 RX350 and started regretting the trade so0n after. The 07 had a better ride, less rode and wind noise and rear cargo area rattle, more comfortable seats and just overall better. The 2010 vehicle has more hi tech features where the designers should have paid more attention to comfort and overall luxury feel of the vehicle. To even consider another RX 350 the dealer will have to let me keep the vehicle for a week. If there was any way I could give this vehicle back without a loss I would. I've already told my husband in four years when I am looking for my next vehicle Lexus will not be my first choice. I will look at other make's and model's."

2006RX vs 2010RX

By on Thursday, March 25, 2010

"Traded our 2006 RX for a new 2010 RX. Should have kept the 2006 as it had a better, softer ride, better gas milage, much less wind and road noise, side door guard moldings, better quality leather, better front AC outlet, better over-all quality interior. The 2010 does have better pick-up but a much noisier engine. The 2010 needs guide lights for the overhead buttons in night driving. First car of the same model I have ever purchased that seems down-graded from a previous year. Hopefully it will have the same reliability as our 2006 which was perfect for 60,000 miles."

Lexus Quality & Outstanding Value

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, highway mileage (26 mpg) w/ AWD"

Cons: "Satellite radio reception"

"I've had my RX for 3 months and could not be happier. This is a luxury, not sport oriented, SUV with a very comfortable, well designed interior and excellent overall build quality. More than met my expectations for a Lexus. XM radio reception cuts out and weather radar often doesn't show rain. Dealer agrees on radio & radar display problems - not just my vehicle - but has no answer or fix. My previous vehicle (different make) had same service but no satellite radio related issues. Graphics on nav system need updating - not up to industry standards. Why doesn't Lexus update operating system with new features?"

Best investment I have made.

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pros: "maintenance is perfect, SO worth the price paid"

Cons: "only 5 seats-probably not large family-style car"

"The best car I have ever owned. I cannot stress the perfection of this vehicle. I have two daughters who are just starting to drive, and this is such a safe, comfortable, and smooth running vehicle. I have owned many other makes in the past and at this point I would never go back. I am comfortable letting my daughters drive together in this car, and it is perfect for our every need. The interior is lovely and spacious, allowing full comfort if Dad and the inlaws want to go out for the night as well. Certainly an all-purpose car. Love it."