• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Lexus RX

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

GREAT DRIVER

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "PEPPY DRIVER"

Cons: "FRONT SEATS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE FOR A LONG DRIVE"

"PEPPY LITTLE CAR..ROOM IN BACK TO HAUL LOTS OF STUFF. THIS IS MY FIRST LEXUS AND I DO LOVE THE DRIVING CAPABILITY OF THIS CAR BUT IT IS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE ESP THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. THE BACK SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. I HAVE THE LEATHER,ELECTRIC SEATS WHICH SHOULD BE REALLY ADJUSTABLE FOR COMFORT BUT THEY ARE NOT. SOMEONE I KNOW WHO HAS HAD MORE THAN ONE LEXUS HAD THE SEATS SWITCHED OUT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMFORTABLE. THE INFORMATION PANEL WITH CD'S, WIPERS, ETC IS A LITTLE CONFUSING IF YOUVE ONLY OWNED AN AMERICAN CAR. OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT LITTLE CAR. 20MPG IN TOWN"

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."

What a change

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

"I vowed many years ago that the best car I bought was a 2000 RX300, and that when I needed a new car, I would buy an updated one. I looked at everything....Acura (too big), Cadillac (too opulent), Infiniti and Nissan (too many problems), Ford (the Hybrid Escape was coooool!), but all in all, the new RX was best. The only thinkg I wish was that there were more storage bins. Some zealous engineer put the new 24 Connect box where I would put sunglasses.... The new Remote Touch is very cool and works very effortlessly. However, it would be nice to figure out more storage in the nooks and crannies. The leather is soft, and the ventilated seats keep your bod nice and cool. Real glad I bought the new RX....and the Black Sapphire is a beautiful color.....black at night and deep mettalic blue in the sunlight. Go test drive and you'll be sold."

Excellence all around

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"Just purchased RX450 AWD a few weeks back. Wife and I are fighting over who drives the car. The L-Finesses is just overwhelming; the car is completely remote less not to mentioned that mouse knob that you can't keep your hands off from. If you enjoy a silent smooth and comfort ride, you GOTTA go with RX450 AWD!! The car is like riding a electric car with a sophisticated features that you will enjoy for years!!"

Lexus - Once in a Lifetime Dream

By on Sunday, August 09, 2009

"The Toyota Lexus RX 450h with the comfort, navigation, and Luxury option is a dream come true. Toyota has once again provided the ultimate car. I drove a Toyota van for 15 years with original engine, transmission to 250k mi. A great car then, an even better car now. Go for Lexus, you will not be disappointed. Cheers, a satisfied Toyota Lexus Owner"