• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Lexus RX

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"We've owned our vehicle 3 months and feel very good about the purchase. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. So far we have averaged 26 mpg since we picked the vehicle up in some very, very cold weather. I have not had the dealer look at it yet, but there is a humming noise that occurs in the passenger rear side during mild acceleration."

Overall happy!

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I had a Land Cruiser for 3 yrs, a GX for 2 years, now the 2010 RX. My GX was POSSESSED - in the shop over 10 times in 2 yrs. I decided to stay with Lexus and am loving my RX so far. I have found it DOES NOT like the cold weather in Colorado. It takes forever to warm up when it is below 25 outside. I also find that it has more "noise" until it is warm if that is possible. Other than that it has been a very comfortable ride. I am interested to see where the gas milage will fall. I would buy it again in a second!"

Not a Chevy

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"Switched to smaller vehicle after driving Chevrolets for 25 years only because wasnt finding size/mileage/handling in American cars. This veh has a great, smooth drive, lots of pick up. Drawbacks are the small uncomfortable seats, every person that has sat in the pass seat has complained about the lack of comfort. Lexus overated. Might hold value better than american cars but this model is not that special."

Noisy

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"After owning five RXs, one being a hybrid, this is the first one with rattles that are difficult for the dealer to fix. Engine seems noisy as well. Many features (spare tire, door grab handles, etc.) seem cheaper than earlier models. My next vehicle will probably not be a Lexus."

rx

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"bought rx 2months ago, the best car I have ever driven, quiet, smooth good gas mileage enjoy music and cds xm radio and all."