2011 Lexus RX

Based on 137 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gas mileage could be better

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"While rated for 18-24 mpg, so far I only get around 19. No door trim on the sides and the side view mirrors are very big and block pedestrians walking off sidewalks, etc. I love the extras, color (cerelan blue--had many compliments on it). Don't get all black inside, too hard to find anything--mine is black and mostly gray inside. Cost was high, but I do love the comfort and drive. Nav system does not understand me all the time--when I say "go home" it thinks I said "phone"."

2010 RX350 - Good Buy

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first Lexus I have owned, and have been very pleased overall. It is very comfortable and performs well. The nav and bluetooth work well. I hate the location of the accessory port being under the tray in the console and would much rather have a full size spare, and as many have mentioned, the MPGs are ower than they state on the sticker. I previously had an Infiniti and the back-up camera was far superior. It actually told you how close to an object you were when backing-up. In the Lexus, you don't have a clue. All that being said, I still would not hesitate to by another RX350."

Luxury & Function

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"My 2009 RX350 AWD is a perfect blend of luxury and functionality. Power and smoothness compliment the RX350's ride. Styling is A+, the fit & finish is second to none. The NAV is a worthwhile option. The birdseye maple sets off the interior as a luxury compliment. The leather quality is first rate. Only one complaint, I am about 195 lbs and not a big person. The front seat side bolsters on the seat (not the seat back) are breaking down and losing their support and appearance. They need to upgrade the design/build quality of the seats. Get a new supplier. Maybe recaro?"

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."