2011 Lexus RX

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."

Great But needs some Twiking

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"After 5k I think I love this vehicle the MPG could be better but after an Envoy I can live with it I am not sure of the value yet as i think the true value of a vehicle is after the warranty runs out I tend to keep them about 70-80k at about 4-5 years at that point I will know if it was worth the bucks for the Lexus brand I have to say that I cannot believe that all that money and not one lousy piece of body moulding not a strip to protect the doors The one thing that really bothers me no not bothers but hate I mean really hate is the center counsel storage what a waste you have to pull out this box to get to the assoc plug and the usb the box is so hard to remove when you are sitting it is set to far back when the lid is up you have to reach so far back to get into the box do not put anything in there you might need when you are driving Besides those two things I am happy with my Lexus My grandkids would rather sit in the back with the reclining back seats and I do love the shifter up a little high rather then a crumb collector"

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Has everything you could ask for in a mid size SUV. Great ride, plenty of room, beautifully appointed, great reputation for reliability. Final bonus is resale value. Can't beat this vehicle."

By on Friday, February 05, 2010

GREAT CAR!!

By on Thursday, February 04, 2010

"First Lexus I have owned. What a great car. Quiet, smooth, and the fit and finish is top notch. It hauls just as much as my 4Runner did but in much more style and comfort. Would do it all over again."