2011 Lexus RX

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Love my Lexus

By on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, comfort, controls"

Cons: "Pedals dont move,accessory plugs, premium gas"

"This is absolutely the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned! For it's size it gets decent gas mileage but has to have premium :(. The only downsides are the ipod hook ups and charger plug ins are located in an awkward place and for short drivers it would be great if the pedals moved. I love the heated and cooled seats, the power liftgate, keyless entry and ignition and the way the doors cover the bottom of the car so I don't get my pants dirty when exiting or entering the car."

Great car

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Seat a little higher please"

"Most comfortable and easy to drive car. Great mileage on the long trips. Will definitely buy another."

GREAT DRIVER

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "PEPPY DRIVER"

Cons: "FRONT SEATS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE FOR A LONG DRIVE"

"PEPPY LITTLE CAR..ROOM IN BACK TO HAUL LOTS OF STUFF. THIS IS MY FIRST LEXUS AND I DO LOVE THE DRIVING CAPABILITY OF THIS CAR BUT IT IS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE ESP THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. THE BACK SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. I HAVE THE LEATHER,ELECTRIC SEATS WHICH SHOULD BE REALLY ADJUSTABLE FOR COMFORT BUT THEY ARE NOT. SOMEONE I KNOW WHO HAS HAD MORE THAN ONE LEXUS HAD THE SEATS SWITCHED OUT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMFORTABLE. THE INFORMATION PANEL WITH CD'S, WIPERS, ETC IS A LITTLE CONFUSING IF YOUVE ONLY OWNED AN AMERICAN CAR. OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT LITTLE CAR. 20MPG IN TOWN"

Drives like a Dream

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "nice care demands attention"

Cons: "Drinks gas"

"This was the best truck I have ever owned. my only complaint would be the gas consumption you will get 18-20 mpg. if you do a lot of running around this may not be the car for you. the rx 450 may be a better choice. my Rx was the base model I have since totaled out this SUV and upgraded to a fully loaded ES300h 2014. if you get the rx make sure you have Nav"

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."

What a change

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

"I vowed many years ago that the best car I bought was a 2000 RX300, and that when I needed a new car, I would buy an updated one. I looked at everything....Acura (too big), Cadillac (too opulent), Infiniti and Nissan (too many problems), Ford (the Hybrid Escape was coooool!), but all in all, the new RX was best. The only thinkg I wish was that there were more storage bins. Some zealous engineer put the new 24 Connect box where I would put sunglasses.... The new Remote Touch is very cool and works very effortlessly. However, it would be nice to figure out more storage in the nooks and crannies. The leather is soft, and the ventilated seats keep your bod nice and cool. Real glad I bought the new RX....and the Black Sapphire is a beautiful color.....black at night and deep mettalic blue in the sunlight. Go test drive and you'll be sold."

Excellence all around

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"Just purchased RX450 AWD a few weeks back. Wife and I are fighting over who drives the car. The L-Finesses is just overwhelming; the car is completely remote less not to mentioned that mouse knob that you can't keep your hands off from. If you enjoy a silent smooth and comfort ride, you GOTTA go with RX450 AWD!! The car is like riding a electric car with a sophisticated features that you will enjoy for years!!"

Lexus - Once in a Lifetime Dream

By on Sunday, August 09, 2009

"The Toyota Lexus RX 450h with the comfort, navigation, and Luxury option is a dream come true. Toyota has once again provided the ultimate car. I drove a Toyota van for 15 years with original engine, transmission to 250k mi. A great car then, an even better car now. Go for Lexus, you will not be disappointed. Cheers, a satisfied Toyota Lexus Owner"

Awesome 2015 RX 350

By on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pros: "All the options, comfortable to drive, Mark L."

"After buying a Lexus NX a few months, I decided that wasn't for me. After having Highlanders, I found the RX350 to be the better Lexus. It's not a sports car, so the ride is not sporty, it is pure Luxury. I purchased the RX with all the options, which makes it in the upper 50,000. price range, but it's worth it compared to others in the same range. Lexus quality is found throughout, and it has a wonderful, smooth comfortable ride. It has great looks as well, and I'm glad I got a 2015 ! I'm not a fan of the new 2016 RX look, and it is going to be larger than the current model. The Mark L. sound system is awesome after you spend some time adjusting the sound so it's just right ! The heads up display is a feature that I love...the speed is projected on the windshield while you are driving so you can keep your eyes on the road. Other features include rain sensing wipers, back up camera, heated and cooled seats, and I got the luxury package which extends the drivers seat for comfort. Being tall, it allows a comfortable ride, and plenty of room. Lexus quality is apparent inside and out. try one..you will love it !"

Like very much, would like better city mpg.

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "Just a great car!"

"Will buy another RX in future."

Will buy this model again

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

"This is my third car of this model, and definitely won't be my last . Lexus quality can not be matched!!!"

I love this vehicle. Handles well, great soft ride

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable - great ride"

Cons: "Leather on doors/armrests easy to mar/cut."

"This is my second RX350 and they just get better. It has a very quite and soft ride. On a long trip, it is extremely comfortable and handles well. Mileage is not as good as my first one."

Intelligent car

By on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"RX450h is an intelligent car...way ahead of its peers"

Outstanding luxury SUV

By on Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Replaced a 2005 RX330 with the 2010 RX450h & have not been disappointed with any aspect of this vehicle. A recent trip from Texas to Ohio and back yielded an average of 30.9 mpg alternating between mid-grade & premium fuel. The overall quality, quiet ride and luxury appointments are impressive & the NAV system is much improved and practically fool proof. Outstanding vehicle & great value."

Love my new 2010 RX350

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Rated very high in safty with my insurance company. Very smooth ride, love the new Navg system w/ touch control mouse. Love the new body style, all around great SUV. Recommend the new clear film to protect your mirrors, bumpers and hood from nicks, bugs ect.."

Nice SUV

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"Traded in a 2007 MB ML350. The lexus is not as well built, but had more luxury features. Great for a female driver."

2010 RX350 - Good Buy

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first Lexus I have owned, and have been very pleased overall. It is very comfortable and performs well. The nav and bluetooth work well. I hate the location of the accessory port being under the tray in the console and would much rather have a full size spare, and as many have mentioned, the MPGs are ower than they state on the sticker. I previously had an Infiniti and the back-up camera was far superior. It actually told you how close to an object you were when backing-up. In the Lexus, you don't have a clue. All that being said, I still would not hesitate to by another RX350."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"We've owned our vehicle 3 months and feel very good about the purchase. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. So far we have averaged 26 mpg since we picked the vehicle up in some very, very cold weather. I have not had the dealer look at it yet, but there is a humming noise that occurs in the passenger rear side during mild acceleration."

Overall happy!

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I had a Land Cruiser for 3 yrs, a GX for 2 years, now the 2010 RX. My GX was POSSESSED - in the shop over 10 times in 2 yrs. I decided to stay with Lexus and am loving my RX so far. I have found it DOES NOT like the cold weather in Colorado. It takes forever to warm up when it is below 25 outside. I also find that it has more "noise" until it is warm if that is possible. Other than that it has been a very comfortable ride. I am interested to see where the gas milage will fall. I would buy it again in a second!"

rx

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"bought rx 2months ago, the best car I have ever driven, quiet, smooth good gas mileage enjoy music and cds xm radio and all."

Best SUV I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"My husband bought this for me as a surprise - I had been looking at the Ford Escape SUV. I've never been so pleased about the comfort, reliability and performance of an SUV, not to mention all the comments I get right after it's been washed. Expensive, but definitely a win-win."

Amazing quality, best vehicle I have ever driven!

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

"I LOVE my Rx 350. It is a good quality vehicle. Gas mileage could be better but it's not bad. I get around 16 city and 22 Hwy. I would recommend it to anyone!"

very good

By on Sunday, January 09, 2011

"got 2011 rx350 last month. i researched them all and in the end had to go with lex. No car is perfect and yes my 2008(bought used with 55,000mi) was less noisey. Car has very high saftey and state-of-the-art, also best reliabilty. Live in northeast and car is great in snow, remote start is great. Very expensive but after 3 yrs most cars decline heavily lexus stays strong. Bought this car for my wife in starfire white. hope to pay off in 5-6 years and still have somthing good! i use premium gas as suggested in manual."

First Lexus

By on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"This is my first Lexus and I have to say I am impressed. The ride is smooth and it is quiet. It has more gadgets than I know what to do with. I actually enjoy driving again. The nav system is so easy to use. Fit and finish and the quality of the interior is superior to other vehicles. The Dealership experience for me was excellent, they are light years ahead of others. I am now a loyal Lexus buyer."

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Has everything you could ask for in a mid size SUV. Great ride, plenty of room, beautifully appointed, great reputation for reliability. Final bonus is resale value. Can't beat this vehicle."