2010 Lexus RX

Based on 172 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

My second ex 350. I love this car

By on Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pros: "Price is right , rides smooth"

Cons: "Charging port, blind spot"

"Had a 2007 and bought 2010 in dec 2010! Love the keyless entry and ignition, ride is so smooth. Never had any service issues except routine maintanence. Only dislike is they moved the USB ports for phone charging, put them in the console. Very difficult to get to, esp for someone else riding with me if they can't use my iPhone charger. No backseat port either for riders. But this car is a keeper and would suggest to anyone."

A Very Fine Luxury SUV For the $ !

By on Friday, February 26, 2016

Pros: "Quality, reliable, great looks, nicely appointed"

Cons: "none I can think of...truly"

"I compared those I thought were close to this RX350... Mercedes, Volvo, Acura...I will say the closest was the Acura...however, I had owned a Honda Pilot for 10 years, and the transmission always shifted 'iffy'...searching for the right gearing when going up a slight incline. I couldn't believe it, but the brand new Acura seemed to do the same thing the Honda did! So I thought it was time to change to 'the other side'. The Lexus has been nothing but bullet proof so far!"

Great Car... lots of great features..safe.etc

By on Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pros: "great ride.. lots of space good vision.cup holders"

Cons: "no sun glass holder... blind spots.."

"Goes good ..only draw back is need for premium fuel.. but that helps the environment so its all good.."

I like this car pretty well

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, smooth ride"

Cons: "to noisey with the wind sound. very annoying!"

"I bought this vehicle in a hurry at the end of the year. Was between this and Infinity but test drove this and liked it so well, never test drove the Infinity. The car is very stylish and comfortable as I am small in stature. My most favorite vehicle of all times was a 2005 Toyota 4 runner. It was great to drive and never had a problem one with it. Biggest complaint I have with the RX350 is the wind noise. I hear it constantly even with the radio high. Took it in and did not get any answers why it is so noisy. For a luxury vehicle I do not think it should be so noisy. Do not think I would purchase another one. Can not master the Satellite radio either!"

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Sunday, October 5, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, fit and finish, reliability"

Cons: "Lack of storage under cargo floor"

"I bought this car as a Certified PreOwned after the 2013 models came out. I can really find no fault in the car other than I was disappointed they had moved the spare into the back cargo area, taking up lots of cargo space I had in my Hyundai Santa Fe. I had the dealer update the Navigation software and data. The BlueTooth phone, Navigation and media work great. The A/C system keeps us cold in the Texas summer heat. And, if I don't drive over 65mph on the freeway I can squeeze 32mpg in the winter not using the A/C. I did have an outside company install parking/backup sensors/alarm which the car did not have."