2010 Lexus RX

Based on 171 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Overall a 9

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "Quality and reliability"

Cons: "Wind/Road noise"

"This is a great luxury SUV. The one downside is the wind noise that seems to come from the passenger side of the vehicle."

Looks Nice But Better Value Elsewhere

By on Monday, November 29, 2010

"I had full intentions of buying an RX 350. I looked at this vehicle for the last few years and wanted a vehicle that was more nimble than my Acura MDX. I tested this wehicle twice with extended drives and I had many issues with its performance. The vehicle did not ride as well as I had envisioned. The engine is slightly noisy and the road noise was noticeable, The rear view is very poor and the back-up camera is ok but nothing close to the Acura MDX. The GPS was a big disappointment since the driver nor the passenger can look and program waypoints along the way while the car is moving. Looking for hotels and restaurants or other points of interest is not possible when the car is moving. You need another device like a Smartphone to look up the points of interest and then send the routes to the car GPS system. What a farce. After a critical evaluation I went back to my Acura Dealer and determined that a new MDX was the better car by far. The drive system on the MDX is incredible. It can transfer up to 100% power to any wheel depending on road conditions. The RX 350 can transfer only 50% to a rear wheel. The rear view in the MDX is very good and the rear camera exceptional. Backing up is fun and easy. The engine changes and transmission changes since 2010 model is substantial. The new 6 speed transmission is smooth and powerful. The GPS is second to none. The car is very nimble now with electric power assist steering that feels like your driving a car. If your thinking about an RX model you must look at the Acura MDX."

I Love this car

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, looks good"

Cons: "Price (for the hybrid)"

"This is actually my second RXh. I had the 400rxh and 2 years ago bought the 450rxh and I have loved them both - they are comfortable to drive (and I've driven this one almost across the country and back), I have never had a mechanical problem with it - although I was hesitant to buy a hybrid after reading some of the reviews about the batteries - but I had no problems with the first one and have no problems with this one - in fact I barely remember it has batteries under the back seat. I absolutely love this car."

Good HP for Lexus, gets up quickly, good milage

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, very smooth"

"I've owned three other Lexus Suv's but this one is only front wheel drive (precious were AWD). MPG is best against the ratings of all, matter of fact consistently outperform the sticker ratings. The pickup from zero can be scary if you punch it."

best SUV ever owned

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "the best SUV the most reliable"

Cons: "get better tires next time, that are not as noisey"

"great dealership and service SUV handles great in snow plus very comfortable on long trips cargo space outstanding do not like dunlop tires, to nosie coming from them sound system very good. 61000 miles on Lexus Rx 350 and running outstanding heated and cooled seats outstanding steering outstanding as well as braking"