• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Lexus RX

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

By on Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gas mileage could be better

By on Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"While rated for 18-24 mpg, so far I only get around 19. No door trim on the sides and the side view mirrors are very big and block pedestrians walking off sidewalks, etc. I love the extras, color (cerelan blue--had many compliments on it). Don't get all black inside, too hard to find anything--mine is black and mostly gray inside. Cost was high, but I do love the comfort and drive. Nav system does not understand me all the time--when I say "go home" it thinks I said "phone"."

2010 RX350 - Good Buy

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first Lexus I have owned, and have been very pleased overall. It is very comfortable and performs well. The nav and bluetooth work well. I hate the location of the accessory port being under the tray in the console and would much rather have a full size spare, and as many have mentioned, the MPGs are ower than they state on the sticker. I previously had an Infiniti and the back-up camera was far superior. It actually told you how close to an object you were when backing-up. In the Lexus, you don't have a clue. All that being said, I still would not hesitate to by another RX350."

Luxury & Function

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"My 2009 RX350 AWD is a perfect blend of luxury and functionality. Power and smoothness compliment the RX350's ride. Styling is A+, the fit & finish is second to none. The NAV is a worthwhile option. The birdseye maple sets off the interior as a luxury compliment. The leather quality is first rate. Only one complaint, I am about 195 lbs and not a big person. The front seat side bolsters on the seat (not the seat back) are breaking down and losing their support and appearance. They need to upgrade the design/build quality of the seats. Get a new supplier. Maybe recaro?"

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."

Great But needs some Twiking

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"After 5k I think I love this vehicle the MPG could be better but after an Envoy I can live with it I am not sure of the value yet as i think the true value of a vehicle is after the warranty runs out I tend to keep them about 70-80k at about 4-5 years at that point I will know if it was worth the bucks for the Lexus brand I have to say that I cannot believe that all that money and not one lousy piece of body moulding not a strip to protect the doors The one thing that really bothers me no not bothers but hate I mean really hate is the center counsel storage what a waste you have to pull out this box to get to the assoc plug and the usb the box is so hard to remove when you are sitting it is set to far back when the lid is up you have to reach so far back to get into the box do not put anything in there you might need when you are driving Besides those two things I am happy with my Lexus My grandkids would rather sit in the back with the reclining back seats and I do love the shifter up a little high rather then a crumb collector"

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Has everything you could ask for in a mid size SUV. Great ride, plenty of room, beautifully appointed, great reputation for reliability. Final bonus is resale value. Can't beat this vehicle."

By on Friday, February 05, 2010

GREAT CAR!!

By on Thursday, February 04, 2010

"First Lexus I have owned. What a great car. Quiet, smooth, and the fit and finish is top notch. It hauls just as much as my 4Runner did but in much more style and comfort. Would do it all over again."

worth the money

By on Sunday, January 31, 2010

"this is the best car I have ever owned."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"We've owned our vehicle 3 months and feel very good about the purchase. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. So far we have averaged 26 mpg since we picked the vehicle up in some very, very cold weather. I have not had the dealer look at it yet, but there is a humming noise that occurs in the passenger rear side during mild acceleration."

Overall happy!

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I had a Land Cruiser for 3 yrs, a GX for 2 years, now the 2010 RX. My GX was POSSESSED - in the shop over 10 times in 2 yrs. I decided to stay with Lexus and am loving my RX so far. I have found it DOES NOT like the cold weather in Colorado. It takes forever to warm up when it is below 25 outside. I also find that it has more "noise" until it is warm if that is possible. Other than that it has been a very comfortable ride. I am interested to see where the gas milage will fall. I would buy it again in a second!"

Not a Chevy

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"Switched to smaller vehicle after driving Chevrolets for 25 years only because wasnt finding size/mileage/handling in American cars. This veh has a great, smooth drive, lots of pick up. Drawbacks are the small uncomfortable seats, every person that has sat in the pass seat has complained about the lack of comfort. Lexus overated. Might hold value better than american cars but this model is not that special."

Noisy

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"After owning five RXs, one being a hybrid, this is the first one with rattles that are difficult for the dealer to fix. Engine seems noisy as well. Many features (spare tire, door grab handles, etc.) seem cheaper than earlier models. My next vehicle will probably not be a Lexus."

rx

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"bought rx 2months ago, the best car I have ever driven, quiet, smooth good gas mileage enjoy music and cds xm radio and all."

Love my new 2010 RX350

By on Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Rated very high in safty with my insurance company. Very smooth ride, love the new Navg system w/ touch control mouse. Love the new body style, all around great SUV. Recommend the new clear film to protect your mirrors, bumpers and hood from nicks, bugs ect.."

Smooth ride

By on Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Just got the 2010 RX 350. Love the ride and how easy to handle in the turns. I also like the sleek interior and the sporty dash board. Overall I have no complaints except that sometimes it feels sluggish on hills but that may be because the car is less than 200 miles and I am not pushing it. Everything is designed to handle the car effortlesstly and for the price this car offers a lot."

NICE SUV

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"I enjoy the comfort, heated seats, drop down sideview mirrors when in reverse-needs a better console-very cheap for a $45,000 vehicle"

What a change

By on Sunday, November 01, 2009

"I vowed many years ago that the best car I bought was a 2000 RX300, and that when I needed a new car, I would buy an updated one. I looked at everything....Acura (too big), Cadillac (too opulent), Infiniti and Nissan (too many problems), Ford (the Hybrid Escape was coooool!), but all in all, the new RX was best. The only thinkg I wish was that there were more storage bins. Some zealous engineer put the new 24 Connect box where I would put sunglasses.... The new Remote Touch is very cool and works very effortlessly. However, it would be nice to figure out more storage in the nooks and crannies. The leather is soft, and the ventilated seats keep your bod nice and cool. Real glad I bought the new RX....and the Black Sapphire is a beautiful color.....black at night and deep mettalic blue in the sunlight. Go test drive and you'll be sold."

Awful gas mileage

By on Monday, September 28, 2009

"The miles per gallon is awful! I rarely get 17-18mpg on mostly "open road". I regret buying it."

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

By on Saturday, September 19, 2009

Very comfortable

By on Wednesday, September 02, 2009

"To start off, this is has been the easiest vehicle to adapt to ever in my experience. I felt comfortable from day 1. It starts in battery mode (can't even hear it). It moves very smooth with the engine shutting off and letting the battery do the work at lower speeds and starting position at intersections. We (two drivers)drove this vehicle from northeast Wisconsin all the way to Branson, MO with limited breaks and arrived to our destination with energy left and we are both 55. We are looking forward to our next driving experience. It is also great to know that we can travel in luxury with plenty of power and still respect the environment."

Nice SUV

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"Traded in a 2007 MB ML350. The lexus is not as well built, but had more luxury features. Great for a female driver."

Excellence all around

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"Just purchased RX450 AWD a few weeks back. Wife and I are fighting over who drives the car. The L-Finesses is just overwhelming; the car is completely remote less not to mentioned that mouse knob that you can't keep your hands off from. If you enjoy a silent smooth and comfort ride, you GOTTA go with RX450 AWD!! The car is like riding a electric car with a sophisticated features that you will enjoy for years!!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next