2010 Lexus RX

Based on 158 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

2010 RX350 - Good Buy

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"This is the first Lexus I have owned, and have been very pleased overall. It is very comfortable and performs well. The nav and bluetooth work well. I hate the location of the accessory port being under the tray in the console and would much rather have a full size spare, and as many have mentioned, the MPGs are ower than they state on the sticker. I previously had an Infiniti and the back-up camera was far superior. It actually told you how close to an object you were when backing-up. In the Lexus, you don't have a clue. All that being said, I still would not hesitate to by another RX350."

Nice Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 05, 2010

"We've owned our vehicle 3 months and feel very good about the purchase. It is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. So far we have averaged 26 mpg since we picked the vehicle up in some very, very cold weather. I have not had the dealer look at it yet, but there is a humming noise that occurs in the passenger rear side during mild acceleration."

Overall happy!

By on Friday, January 01, 2010

"I had a Land Cruiser for 3 yrs, a GX for 2 years, now the 2010 RX. My GX was POSSESSED - in the shop over 10 times in 2 yrs. I decided to stay with Lexus and am loving my RX so far. I have found it DOES NOT like the cold weather in Colorado. It takes forever to warm up when it is below 25 outside. I also find that it has more "noise" until it is warm if that is possible. Other than that it has been a very comfortable ride. I am interested to see where the gas milage will fall. I would buy it again in a second!"

rx

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"bought rx 2months ago, the best car I have ever driven, quiet, smooth good gas mileage enjoy music and cds xm radio and all."

Awesome 2015 RX 350

By on Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pros: "All the options, comfortable to drive, Mark L."

"After buying a Lexus NX a few months, I decided that wasn't for me. After having Highlanders, I found the RX350 to be the better Lexus. It's not a sports car, so the ride is not sporty, it is pure Luxury. I purchased the RX with all the options, which makes it in the upper 50,000. price range, but it's worth it compared to others in the same range. Lexus quality is found throughout, and it has a wonderful, smooth comfortable ride. It has great looks as well, and I'm glad I got a 2015 ! I'm not a fan of the new 2016 RX look, and it is going to be larger than the current model. The Mark L. sound system is awesome after you spend some time adjusting the sound so it's just right ! The heads up display is a feature that I love...the speed is projected on the windshield while you are driving so you can keep your eyes on the road. Other features include rain sensing wipers, back up camera, heated and cooled seats, and I got the luxury package which extends the drivers seat for comfort. Being tall, it allows a comfortable ride, and plenty of room. Lexus quality is apparent inside and out. try one..you will love it !"