2010 Lexus RX

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2009 - 2012 models.

Great car

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Seat a little higher please"

"Most comfortable and easy to drive car. Great mileage on the long trips. Will definitely buy another."

great car

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "good driving car, corners well, gd aceleration"

Cons: "no third seat"

"This car is a good combination between luxury and utility. Friends remark how smooth it is. The car is rated at 28/30 on gas milage but varies greatly from that. I've gotton as high as 38.5 mpg on a 400 mile trip in the fall and as low as 24 in mid winter with harsh conditions. To achieve the rated milage and above you must drive it using a hybrid driving style. The overall average mpg last year went as high as 31.1 and as low as 29 but we're not quite out of winter yet (Feb 21) and I suspect it might go a couple of tenths lower before it starts upward again. But we have had a mild winter. I can't think of anything I really dislike about the car."

Drives like a Dream

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "nice care demands attention"

Cons: "Drinks gas"

"This was the best truck I have ever owned. my only complaint would be the gas consumption you will get 18-20 mpg. if you do a lot of running around this may not be the car for you. the rx 450 may be a better choice. my Rx was the base model I have since totaled out this SUV and upgraded to a fully loaded ES300h 2014. if you get the rx make sure you have Nav"

GREAT DRIVER

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "PEPPY DRIVER"

Cons: "FRONT SEATS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE FOR A LONG DRIVE"

"PEPPY LITTLE CAR..ROOM IN BACK TO HAUL LOTS OF STUFF. THIS IS MY FIRST LEXUS AND I DO LOVE THE DRIVING CAPABILITY OF THIS CAR BUT IT IS NOT VERY COMFORTABLE. THE SEATS ARE NOT VERY COMFORTABLE ESP THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. THE BACK SEATS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THE FRONT PASSENGER SEAT. I HAVE THE LEATHER,ELECTRIC SEATS WHICH SHOULD BE REALLY ADJUSTABLE FOR COMFORT BUT THEY ARE NOT. SOMEONE I KNOW WHO HAS HAD MORE THAN ONE LEXUS HAD THE SEATS SWITCHED OUT BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT COMFORTABLE. THE INFORMATION PANEL WITH CD'S, WIPERS, ETC IS A LITTLE CONFUSING IF YOUVE ONLY OWNED AN AMERICAN CAR. OTHER THAN THAT ITS A GREAT LITTLE CAR. 20MPG IN TOWN"

A Driver's Dream

By on Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"This vehicle is incredible and a pleasure to drive. The wipers automatically come on/adjust to the rain/moisture on your windshield, lights auto dim/bright around curves/darkness at night, comfortable/adjustable seats, awesome sound system. Very quiet and comfortable ride. Traded my 2003 4Runner Limited (compromised space/height for luxury). I do miss sitting higher especially in traffic but all the other bells and whistles and luxury/comfort make up for that. I used to hate driving (especially in traffic) but now that I am in the comfort of my RX, I don't mind as much. I will continue to support Toyota products (very reliable and they do hold their value). I previously owned vehicles from Honda and General Motors and they are far from the quality of Toyota products and the customer service they provide at the dealerships."