2008 Lexus RX

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

unbelievable vehicle - amazing

By on Monday, December 10, 2012

Pros: "reliable comfortable safe feeling drive"

Cons: "larger front cup holder, could be quieter maybe"

"extremely well equipped, reliable, comfortable and the "gadgets" work - 3rd Lexus - 1st one (SC) was a rocket on wheels and lasted for over 300,000 miles, simply got old - next was 2001 RX - got tired of it @ about 200,000 miles - this one (RX 350) has been simply elegant (not to mention just about every feature known to man... :) absolutely couldn't be happier... best features - Great GPS/info center, like the backup camera, power rear door lift/close, great "Bluetooth" interface, comfortable seats, (with memory) very ergonomic layout...("things" (buttons, option placement and operation are where they should be) dual zone heating/cooling, and of all things, I just love the way the rear view mirrors work on Lexus' at night. Oh, might as well add the rain sensing wipers - some mentioned they don't like the way it works, we do...It works perfectly as far as I can tell. I could go on, "lights move" as you turn L and R, headlight washers, etc. We "likely" will never even consider ANY other vehicle manufacturer."

Numerous problems

By on Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I purchased this vehicle new and I have had ongoing problems -seal broke on both front head lights had to replace both front headlights- motor in drivers seat had to be replaced- VSC warning light flashing- engine will not start replaced battery- numerous engine no starts even after battery replaced- lengthy repair visits- I was told the reason it won't start is because I don't drive the vehicle enough and I need a trickle down battery- I have never had problems like this before only with this Lexus- in the past 4 years this vehicle has been in for repairs over 12 times about 45 days total. One final comment is the severe blind spot on the rear passenger side csnnot see vehicles to the right and the oversized mirrors on both sides block view of pedesterans crossing street."

Great Value in Luxury

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"We have been very pleased with our 2005 RX330 AWD. 20-22mpg, only surprise was cost to get oil change at dealer ($55-$70). Replaced Michelin's at $900 (whew!) - great handling and ride. Never a problem."

Great vehicle!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I would have rated this vehicle all 5s except for two areas: 1) The navigation system is far too complicated. I use a free app on my iPhone to map routes, and 2) the seats are less comfortable than my husband's Toyota Tacoma's seats. It would have been nice to put a little more money in the comfort of the seats and a little less engineering (too many screens) in the Navi system."

Runs great Feels great

By on Sunday, December 13, 2009

"This is my 3rd Rx. I've had a Rx300, Rx330 and my 2007 Rx350. The improvements are always top notch and intuitive. The ride, service and Lexus experience is well worth it. The car always does what you ask of it. You can hardly hear it run at idle. The seats are very comfortable. You can drive for hours on end and never have a back ache. The service is pricey but they always get it right and treat you like #1.Try asking your local Ford dealer to return your vehicle washed and for a courtesy loaner? You get what you pay for and the Lexus is well worth it. I've had many auto's over the years but this is a great vehicle. Go and buy one."