2008 Lexus RX

Based on 520 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Greatest vehicle Ever....

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

"First Rx 300 295,000 miles 2009 has 260,000 and running stronger than ever...."

excellent conditiom. Cool SUV

By on Thursday, April 16, 2015

I want this car

"would LOVE TO PURCHASE THIS CAR"

Most Reliable and responsive car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pros: "Trouble free and reliable"

Cons: "GPS needs updating"

"I bought this car as a wedding present to my wife. It has been one of the best gifts we have both shared. I have had several cars over the years and this one has been the most reliable,comfortable,responsive and practical car I have ever owned."

Great highway car

By on Sunday, March 29, 2015

"A really great car, expensive but holds its value, Dealer serviced every 5,000 miles as Lexus wants it done, by Lexus dealer. Easy to drive in snow and rain. More automatic things on this car than I have used."

Love my Lexus

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "great mileage,sturdy, reliable, fun to drive"

Cons: "a little squeeky from leather wheel"

"I purchased my SUV used about 4 years back with 60K miles. It was well maintained by the previous owner, job always done at the dealer. I have it for 5 years now and it is still drive like new. There is only 2 issues no big deal, the leather steering wheel and seats do squeak a lot,and the back seats a little to high. Other than those 2 small issues this is such a great reliable car that the dealer keeps sending me offers to purchase it."

It is a fun car to drive. Good visibility

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

"My wife and I are retired and don't need two cars."

Great car. Hard to even look at anything else.

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "reliable, good riding car"

Cons: "price and cost of normal maintenance."

"Great car. Hard to even look at anything else. Only gripe is the cost of normal repairs through the dealership, brakes, battery, etc."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Cost of routine maintenance is high-ish."

"This car is the best car I've ever had and I've had quite a few. It is superior in comfort, reliability and longevity and every other way. Can be serviced at your local Toyota dealership if you find the Lexus dealership too much. It's true that maintenance is more costly than other cars, but the ride and safety in snow and ice make it worth every cent. However, with a good record, insurance is very low cost."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"In my lifetime I have owned numerous cars including a Cadillac but I have to say the Lexus RX330 has been the best car I have ever owned. It comfortable for cross county driving, rides well, reliable and a joy to drive. The interior is stylish and all is within reach. I would recommend this car hands down to anyone."

Great Value and road car; service cost high

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

"Fantastic road car, quiet and smooth; cost of service high though infrequent; headlight replacement ridiculously high and continues to new cars in 2014; reliable"

This is a great car and very reliable

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "good car, reliable, good in snow. newer tires"

Cons: "needs body work and a good cleaning"

"My car has a lot of dents on the exterior. It needs about $3000 in body work and a good carpet cleaning. It has been a very reliable car. I raised 2 kids and had 2 dogs in it. I kept up the maintenance."

This car has been very well kept, maintained

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cons: "no nav system"

"It has been maintained through a Lexus dealer, and we just installed three new tires."

Perfect SUV

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

"Get the towing package if you want to tow a small boat or UHaul it is great. Lexus still supports warranty on items that no other manufacturer would. Headlights assemb, dash pad, harmonic balancer, and all the other little things that MB would not replace on my other car."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

"From the first day that I purchased my Baby Blue 2005 Lexus RX 330 - I was absolutely head over heels in love with this vehicle. Before I bought Baby Blue - I owned and leased around 8 different vehicles... A few of these vehicles were considered to be in the "luxury" class, just like Baby Blue. However - It wasn't until I bought baby blue that I new what the meaning of a luxury car even was... Let me first start by saying that it was the Lexus RX that began the entire crossover craze... After it came out on the market a little over 15 years ago - car manufacturer's everywhere tried to imitate it with a version of their own... Today - there are crossovers made by just about every car manufacturer out there... Some of the models out there on the market are kind of cute, some are kind of clunky, and some have been made by top of the line luxury brands... Yet not one of them is the boisterously beautiful package that the Lexus RX is, has been, and will continue to be... Original, in-duplicatable, and unthinkably humble... The Lexus RX continuously stands in a complete and total league of it's very own... The body of the Lexus RX is aesthetically beautiful, with clean lines, and sumptuous curves - It's sporty, yet elegant, it's not too flashy, yet definitely not modest either... It's the perfect blend of refined, functional elegance. Sitting in a Lexus RX, there is no question that you are surrounded in first rate top of the line luxury, as it has a comfortability factor that is unlike any other luxury line in it's class... The pristine quality in it's outstanding sound system will literally make every last hair stand up on the back of your neck... The soft glow of the interior lights creates a soothing ambiance that is subtle and uplifting. To drive a Lexus RX is an experience that I believe every one should experience... If only for a test drive or two... Maybe you'll like it - maybe you'll love it - maybe it will give you something to one day look forward to - but one thing is for certain - You'll definitely never forget what it was like to drive it... For those who value economy over luxury the way I used to before I owned baby blue - driving an RX is an experience that simply must be done in order to really understand just how well worth a $650 monthly lease is... As opposed to $250 Hyundai payment... (No offense to Hyundai owners, I actually really like Hyundai, and I appreciate their value very much...) One of the first things to stand out when driving a Lexus RX is how impeccably smooth it handles... You'll notice how securely it hugs every turn the road brings, and it's unwavering precision is sturdy and stable reminding you how very safe you are in it's top of the line 1st in it's class safety rating... Once you experience a Lexus RX - Or any model that Lexus makes for that matter - It becomes clear as day to why Lexus has one of the most consistent top grossing resell values, and why they are so loved and valued by car enthusiasts, soccer moms, business execs, construction workers, and retirees alike... The Lexus RX is the complete package plus so much more... Baby Blue has been so good to me - It is with a heavy heart that I will be saying good bye to her tomorrow afternoon. However, I am sure that her new owners are going to thoroughly enjoy the fabulous car that she is, and maybe they too will fall in love with the Lexus experience every bit as much as I did... Once Baby Blue is signed over - it won't be long before I will get to drive off in my brand new... 2015 Lexus RX 450 otherwise known as.... "White Lightning"... For those who are contemplating buying or leasing a Lexus RX, I just want you to know that being a Lexus owner is an immense joy that I cannot recommend enough... Good luck car shopping - and remember, you only live once!! :)"

I love my RX 350 and will probably buy it again

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

"I love this car more than any I have ever owned. I probably will replace it with another RX 350"

most uncomfortable car i have ever driven

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pros: "ok for short people"

Cons: "very uncomfortable and noisey"

"This car is built well for anyone under 5 ft 5inches. Above that your legs hit that center console and your butt goes to sleep due to the short seats.I made the mistake of driving the car on a 900 mile trip and was sore for a week.. when my wife goes with me we drive my 05 silverado pickup which is very comfortable"

Best car I've ever owned...and I've owned many.

By on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good-looking and fast"

"Got this SUV when it was 2 yrs old. It was preowned and certified. I have never had to use the warranty for any reason and I still own it today."

Engine Oil Sludge problem that Lexus refuses 2 fix

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Cons: "Engine Oil burning- Sludge problem"

"Car never needs an oil change anymore as it burns 1 qt of oil per week - New Toyota mode with recall not covering enough years. Ride, comfort great but Lexus dealer recalls ruined rotors by torquing lugs to nearly 280 ft lbs, caused warped rotors, oil sludge recall for Toyota 6 cylinders from 1997 to 2003 should have covered 2004 models as CARMAX tore the engine apart and agreed that oil sludge problem is severe in this engine. Toyota/Lexus had recall on 97- 03 but were hit with allot of replacement engines. Car was fun but using synthetic oil is too expensive with adding 1 qt per week and on start ups, it blows out a cloud of smoke. Had a new engine from Toyota in a 1998 Camry but dealer did not lock down radiator so that got damaged with vibration. Toyota/Lexus do not really stand behind their products and refuse to reimburse for damaged rotors nor will they offer new engine. Will go to Honda most likely."

A great car.

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

Pros: "Fantastic reliability and a very comfortable ride"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered."

"I have 155,000 miles on my 2005 Lexus RX330. No service whatever except normal wear items and routine oil changes. The only slight negative I would say is that it is slightly underpowered but unless you really like to stomp the pedal to the metal, not really an issue. I believe this car will go at least another 100K miles with just regular maintenance service. The newer models are called RX350's so maybe they increased the horsepower a little which would likely correct the under power issue. You can not go wrong with these cars - certified pre-owned Lexus' have a 3 year 100K warranty which certainly doesn't hurt."

Love this SUV and want to replace with newer model

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Very well made. Extremely reliable."

Cons: "Very light upholstery and carpet. Expensive."

"We have had this car for approximately 8 years. We bought it used with between 30 and 40 thousand miles. It still drives like the day we bought it and it now has over 140,000 miles. We have only had to do normal maintenance on this car...brakes, tires and one other issue with the back wheels that was not overly expensive. The interior and exterior have held up very well. The drivers sear near the door is the only thing really showing much wear (creases in the leather close by the door.). People are always shocked it is a 2004."

Great road car, smooth and quiet, high cost repair

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, smooth on road, quiet and efficient"

Cons: "High cost to repair"

"Car has been very reliable, quiet and smooth on the road, but very expensive to do dealer repairs. Still running and driving well at almost a quarter million miles, without any transmission or engine major repairs."

Love it

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, great looking, reliable"

Cons: "Cost is high to buy"

"I love my Lexus and if I ever need another car I will buy another Lexus. Bought this one used and have never been disappointed. I lived in Massachusetts until recently and it is excellent in snow. Conveniences are great. Lexus repair/maintenance is outstanding."

Love MY SUV HYBRID Lexus

By on Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pros: "safe comfort"

Cons: "careful with the purchas price might pay more then"

"Itis classy ,has great comfort and luxury all in one Gas saver and smooth ride.I feel very well protected in any bad weather , have not had a accident yet in it soI am not able to coment . But it has plenty of air bags to feel safe when a accident occures. Fabulous on long drives. Great music sound,and have a moon roof to enjoy light. The back up camera has been awsome in many occassions."

Solid Performer

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, quality interior/exterior"

Cons: "Front seat cushions too short, steering very numb"

"Stone cold reliable. Inexpensive to service. High quality interior and paint hold up well. Driving experience more sedate than exciting. Interior comfort good, but short cushions on front seats are not appreciated by anyone over 5'10". Steering is typical Toyota/Lexus numb. Braking, acceleration and stability are all excellent. Gas mileage is about what is on the sticker. Holds its value really well. If you are more interested in comfort and luxury, RX350 is for you. If you are interested in an "exciting to drive" car, don't waste your time on this model."

A great car for a Realtor in town driving.

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Always like the look of it."

Cons: "Just the highway driving."

"I've had two 430 Sedan's and this one crossover. I have never liked the overall driving of my SUV on highways. More road noise than the sedan inside. I'm not tied to Lexus. If I weren't a Realtor I would go back to a sedan, but alas , I need that cargo space. It's been a overall good car and I purchased an extended warranty which helped. I would have had $3000 to $4000 in repairs if I had not purchased the extended warranty. That would be a big ouch right after you paid the car off without the extended warranty."