2007 Lexus RX

Based on 533 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Style, reliability, value and smooth ride"

Cons: "Design of cockpit, floor mats"

"I like to keep my cars until the wheels fall off! I hesitated to buy (new) because of the price but in the long run, I came out ahead. Love the tightness, smooth ride, gas mileage and reliability. I got the first year body style and it still lookes fresh, still get compliments. I pulled a boat across country with no trouble. I haul dogs, stuff from Home Depot by day and take it out on the town at night! All I've done with it is change oil, tires and scheduled maintenance. The only things I'd change are the front passenger floor mats (not secure, bunch-up), the front dash is a little confusing (wipers, knobs, dials, settings require a degree from MIT, or am I just stupid?), and the arrangement of the cockpit could have been more efficient."

Still In Love

By on Thursday, December 13, 2012

"I did allot of driving with my last job so I put a ton of miles on this car the last 2 years. I keep itching for a new car but I can't bring myself to get rid of mine. My RX is black and it still looks new. It's got some wear and tear on the inside which is why I sometimes consider trading it in but it's such a great car I just don't. I have not had any engine problems, no air issues, and the service you get at the lexus dealerships are second to none. As much as I would love a brand new Lexus I just cant part with mine. I would highly recommend the RX350.."

unbelievable vehicle - amazing

By on Monday, December 10, 2012

Pros: "reliable comfortable safe feeling drive"

Cons: "larger front cup holder, could be quieter maybe"

"extremely well equipped, reliable, comfortable and the "gadgets" work - 3rd Lexus - 1st one (SC) was a rocket on wheels and lasted for over 300,000 miles, simply got old - next was 2001 RX - got tired of it @ about 200,000 miles - this one (RX 350) has been simply elegant (not to mention just about every feature known to man... :) absolutely couldn't be happier... best features - Great GPS/info center, like the backup camera, power rear door lift/close, great "Bluetooth" interface, comfortable seats, (with memory) very ergonomic layout...("things" (buttons, option placement and operation are where they should be) dual zone heating/cooling, and of all things, I just love the way the rear view mirrors work on Lexus' at night. Oh, might as well add the rain sensing wipers - some mentioned they don't like the way it works, we do...It works perfectly as far as I can tell. I could go on, "lights move" as you turn L and R, headlight washers, etc. We "likely" will never even consider ANY other vehicle manufacturer."

Numerous problems

By on Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I purchased this vehicle new and I have had ongoing problems -seal broke on both front head lights had to replace both front headlights- motor in drivers seat had to be replaced- VSC warning light flashing- engine will not start replaced battery- numerous engine no starts even after battery replaced- lengthy repair visits- I was told the reason it won't start is because I don't drive the vehicle enough and I need a trickle down battery- I have never had problems like this before only with this Lexus- in the past 4 years this vehicle has been in for repairs over 12 times about 45 days total. One final comment is the severe blind spot on the rear passenger side csnnot see vehicles to the right and the oversized mirrors on both sides block view of pedesterans crossing street."

Great Value in Luxury

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"We have been very pleased with our 2005 RX330 AWD. 20-22mpg, only surprise was cost to get oil change at dealer ($55-$70). Replaced Michelin's at $900 (whew!) - great handling and ride. Never a problem."