• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Lexus RX

Based on 529 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Past 311,000 and still going strong.

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "reliable, practical"

Cons: "not a race car"

"We have rolled over 311,000 miles and it just continues to work. We have had very few problems with it and have spent very little money on it aside from maintenance. The seats are less comfortable that they used to be and we hear more road noise, but we can live with that at this point."

good car but not for me

By on Friday, December 07, 2007

"It's good car but not for me. Seat is not comfortable at all (6ft tall) too small seat and gave me backpain even had lumber support. Useless armrest. Not good air filter for cabin. Dealership experience was super. I would only recomend this car for the driver who would enjoy smoth driving, superior customer service, clean dealership and smaller height person."

Best vehicle all the way around

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "Reliable!"

Cons: "You have to be looking in a higher price bracket"

"No issues!...always able to drive it no matter what. Peace of mind....I have 150000 miles on my car and it still runs like when I bought it....i drove it from the east coast to the west coast twice a year consistently....total comfort and reliability ...can't brag enough! Only have to do the basics (oil changes, change tires, brakes)...love it"

Greatest car I have ever had!

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd Lexus SUV and it is the best! I love Lexus quality and service in general. This vehicle is amazingly comfortable and quiet. I spend a lot of time each day (1.5-3 hours) just driving around children and their backpacks and sporting equipment--doing it in such a comfortable and "quiet" environment makes the hours in the car palatable. The only thing I am not pleased with is the navigation system. It is absolutely NOT worth the money! The system it is using for mapping is antiquated. I live in a development over 10 years old and it cannot efficiently navigate me through my own neighborhood. And I have had several bad experiences letting it take me to a destination I was unfamiliar with. I have friends who own this car and say the same thing about the navigation system. It is a joke. I complain about it every time I go to the dealer and their response is "Yeah, everybody says that." Why don't they do something about it? So, in the end, the car is phenomenal and worth every penny, but the navigation system should either be free or they should pay the buyer to take it because of all the frustration the buyer will need to endure if they use it."

Reliable & Stylish

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"This is, by far, my wife's favorite vehicle. We have owned 4 of them now and can't imagine getting anything else. I have driven the Acura MDX and BMW X5 - Still prefer the lexus. All the bells and whistles you would expect from a luxury automobile and cheaper too! Acura has too much plastic and fake wood - BMW drives like a sports car w/ stiff steering etc. Buy the Lexus...you won't regret it."