2006 Lexus RX

Based on 524 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Best vehicle all the way around

By on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Pros: "Reliable!"

Cons: "You have to be looking in a higher price bracket"

"No issues!...always able to drive it no matter what. Peace of mind....I have 150000 miles on my car and it still runs like when I bought it....i drove it from the east coast to the west coast twice a year consistently....total comfort and reliability ...can't brag enough! Only have to do the basics (oil changes, change tires, brakes)...love it"

Greatest car I have ever had!

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd Lexus SUV and it is the best! I love Lexus quality and service in general. This vehicle is amazingly comfortable and quiet. I spend a lot of time each day (1.5-3 hours) just driving around children and their backpacks and sporting equipment--doing it in such a comfortable and "quiet" environment makes the hours in the car palatable. The only thing I am not pleased with is the navigation system. It is absolutely NOT worth the money! The system it is using for mapping is antiquated. I live in a development over 10 years old and it cannot efficiently navigate me through my own neighborhood. And I have had several bad experiences letting it take me to a destination I was unfamiliar with. I have friends who own this car and say the same thing about the navigation system. It is a joke. I complain about it every time I go to the dealer and their response is "Yeah, everybody says that." Why don't they do something about it? So, in the end, the car is phenomenal and worth every penny, but the navigation system should either be free or they should pay the buyer to take it because of all the frustration the buyer will need to endure if they use it."

Crossover Best Buy

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"Bought my 2005 RX used about 1 year ago.Smooth, quiet ride, great design and rich interior with lots of real wood and leather. Great on long road trips. So comfortable that you arrive before you know it. I like NAV w/Bluetooth & backup camera. Excellent warranty and excellent dealer service. Negatives are minor....puny armrests, limited tire replacement selection, no MP3 plug, & no place to put change for tolls so I had to buy an EZ Pass. This is the one to own in this category!"

Reliable & Stylish

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"This is, by far, my wife's favorite vehicle. We have owned 4 of them now and can't imagine getting anything else. I have driven the Acura MDX and BMW X5 - Still prefer the lexus. All the bells and whistles you would expect from a luxury automobile and cheaper too! Acura has too much plastic and fake wood - BMW drives like a sports car w/ stiff steering etc. Buy the Lexus...you won't regret it."

Drives good better than most SUV's.

By on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pros: "Very good vehicle for any kind of weather"

Cons: "The steering racks all RX's seals go easy."

"I recommend this car to any one specially families up to 3 kids it is comfortable nice ride I drive it to florida, Boston , Philadelphia , New Jersey, up state New York , Atlanta etc. no problems still looks new rides like new . I have it since new so it's well kept . The only problem that upset me is that lexus knows that all this steering racks are poor in quality and they haven't done anything about this we the owners have to suffer with this $1400.00 expense. Other than that great cars."