2006 Lexus RX

Based on 515 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Great car. Hard to even look at anything else.

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "reliable, good riding car"

Cons: "price and cost of normal maintenance."

"Great car. Hard to even look at anything else. Only gripe is the cost of normal repairs through the dealership, brakes, battery, etc."

Looks great- new breaks and tires in past 6 months

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Handles beautifully in snow."

Cons: "Have buyer- just need price"

"Wonderfully reliable vehicle that looks great and handles beautifully. Good mileage with the hybrid that takes 87 octane. Charcoal color with grey interior."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "Cost of routine maintenance is high-ish."

"This car is the best car I've ever had and I've had quite a few. It is superior in comfort, reliability and longevity and every other way. Can be serviced at your local Toyota dealership if you find the Lexus dealership too much. It's true that maintenance is more costly than other cars, but the ride and safety in snow and ice make it worth every cent. However, with a good record, insurance is very low cost."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"In my lifetime I have owned numerous cars including a Cadillac but I have to say the Lexus RX330 has been the best car I have ever owned. It comfortable for cross county driving, rides well, reliable and a joy to drive. The interior is stylish and all is within reach. I would recommend this car hands down to anyone."

Great Value and road car; service cost high

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

"Fantastic road car, quiet and smooth; cost of service high though infrequent; headlight replacement ridiculously high and continues to new cars in 2014; reliable"

This is a great car and very reliable

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "good car, reliable, good in snow. newer tires"

Cons: "needs body work and a good cleaning"

"My car has a lot of dents on the exterior. It needs about $3000 in body work and a good carpet cleaning. It has been a very reliable car. I raised 2 kids and had 2 dogs in it. I kept up the maintenance."

This car has been very well kept, maintained

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cons: "no nav system"

"It has been maintained through a Lexus dealer, and we just installed three new tires."

Perfect SUV

By on Thursday, January 01, 2015

"Get the towing package if you want to tow a small boat or UHaul it is great. Lexus still supports warranty on items that no other manufacturer would. Headlights assemb, dash pad, harmonic balancer, and all the other little things that MB would not replace on my other car."

Outstanding Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

"From the first day that I purchased my Baby Blue 2005 Lexus RX 330 - I was absolutely head over heels in love with this vehicle. Before I bought Baby Blue - I owned and leased around 8 different vehicles... A few of these vehicles were considered to be in the "luxury" class, just like Baby Blue. However - It wasn't until I bought baby blue that I new what the meaning of a luxury car even was... Let me first start by saying that it was the Lexus RX that began the entire crossover craze... After it came out on the market a little over 15 years ago - car manufacturer's everywhere tried to imitate it with a version of their own... Today - there are crossovers made by just about every car manufacturer out there... Some of the models out there on the market are kind of cute, some are kind of clunky, and some have been made by top of the line luxury brands... Yet not one of them is the boisterously beautiful package that the Lexus RX is, has been, and will continue to be... Original, in-duplicatable, and unthinkably humble... The Lexus RX continuously stands in a complete and total league of it's very own... The body of the Lexus RX is aesthetically beautiful, with clean lines, and sumptuous curves - It's sporty, yet elegant, it's not too flashy, yet definitely not modest either... It's the perfect blend of refined, functional elegance. Sitting in a Lexus RX, there is no question that you are surrounded in first rate top of the line luxury, as it has a comfortability factor that is unlike any other luxury line in it's class... The pristine quality in it's outstanding sound system will literally make every last hair stand up on the back of your neck... The soft glow of the interior lights creates a soothing ambiance that is subtle and uplifting. To drive a Lexus RX is an experience that I believe every one should experience... If only for a test drive or two... Maybe you'll like it - maybe you'll love it - maybe it will give you something to one day look forward to - but one thing is for certain - You'll definitely never forget what it was like to drive it... For those who value economy over luxury the way I used to before I owned baby blue - driving an RX is an experience that simply must be done in order to really understand just how well worth a $650 monthly lease is... As opposed to $250 Hyundai payment... (No offense to Hyundai owners, I actually really like Hyundai, and I appreciate their value very much...) One of the first things to stand out when driving a Lexus RX is how impeccably smooth it handles... You'll notice how securely it hugs every turn the road brings, and it's unwavering precision is sturdy and stable reminding you how very safe you are in it's top of the line 1st in it's class safety rating... Once you experience a Lexus RX - Or any model that Lexus makes for that matter - It becomes clear as day to why Lexus has one of the most consistent top grossing resell values, and why they are so loved and valued by car enthusiasts, soccer moms, business execs, construction workers, and retirees alike... The Lexus RX is the complete package plus so much more... Baby Blue has been so good to me - It is with a heavy heart that I will be saying good bye to her tomorrow afternoon. However, I am sure that her new owners are going to thoroughly enjoy the fabulous car that she is, and maybe they too will fall in love with the Lexus experience every bit as much as I did... Once Baby Blue is signed over - it won't be long before I will get to drive off in my brand new... 2015 Lexus RX 450 otherwise known as.... "White Lightning"... For those who are contemplating buying or leasing a Lexus RX, I just want you to know that being a Lexus owner is an immense joy that I cannot recommend enough... Good luck car shopping - and remember, you only live once!! :)"

I love my RX 350 and will probably buy it again

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

"I love this car more than any I have ever owned. I probably will replace it with another RX 350"