2006 Lexus RX

Based on 533 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

good car but not for me

By on Friday, December 07, 2007

"It's good car but not for me. Seat is not comfortable at all (6ft tall) too small seat and gave me backpain even had lumber support. Useless armrest. Not good air filter for cabin. Dealership experience was super. I would only recomend this car for the driver who would enjoy smoth driving, superior customer service, clean dealership and smaller height person."

Reliable & Stylish

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"This is, by far, my wife's favorite vehicle. We have owned 4 of them now and can't imagine getting anything else. I have driven the Acura MDX and BMW X5 - Still prefer the lexus. All the bells and whistles you would expect from a luxury automobile and cheaper too! Acura has too much plastic and fake wood - BMW drives like a sports car w/ stiff steering etc. Buy the Lexus...you won't regret it."

Greatest car I have ever had!

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"This is my 3rd Lexus SUV and it is the best! I love Lexus quality and service in general. This vehicle is amazingly comfortable and quiet. I spend a lot of time each day (1.5-3 hours) just driving around children and their backpacks and sporting equipment--doing it in such a comfortable and "quiet" environment makes the hours in the car palatable. The only thing I am not pleased with is the navigation system. It is absolutely NOT worth the money! The system it is using for mapping is antiquated. I live in a development over 10 years old and it cannot efficiently navigate me through my own neighborhood. And I have had several bad experiences letting it take me to a destination I was unfamiliar with. I have friends who own this car and say the same thing about the navigation system. It is a joke. I complain about it every time I go to the dealer and their response is "Yeah, everybody says that." Why don't they do something about it? So, in the end, the car is phenomenal and worth every penny, but the navigation system should either be free or they should pay the buyer to take it because of all the frustration the buyer will need to endure if they use it."

Drives good better than most SUV's.

By on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pros: "Very good vehicle for any kind of weather"

Cons: "The steering racks all RX's seals go easy."

"I recommend this car to any one specially families up to 3 kids it is comfortable nice ride I drive it to florida, Boston , Philadelphia , New Jersey, up state New York , Atlanta etc. no problems still looks new rides like new . I have it since new so it's well kept . The only problem that upset me is that lexus knows that all this steering racks are poor in quality and they haven't done anything about this we the owners have to suffer with this $1400.00 expense. Other than that great cars."

the tame sports car with guts

By on Thursday, February 19, 2009

"I'm on my second RX and about to get the third. this car got me thru the mountains of PA in white out conditions twice. The true mettle of a car is how does it perform when you aren't able to. There were hours on end with 18 wheelers blowing sand and salt in our faces, but this car never flinched. While the ride may not seem floaty, on long trios I can get out and walk and not be doubled over. Road feel is just about perfect giving just enough information to the driver, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Road feel will vary depending on conditions. Haven't figured out how they do that, but they do. Definitely on my way to my third. As for responsive service depts, one can't get better. I actually like going in for check ups."