• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Lexus LX Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $72,879 - $76,006.

9.4

Based on 24 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

All I Expected and More!!!

By on Friday, March 06, 2009

"Just traded my 2007 GX 470 for the 2009 LX 570. What a SUV!! Do not get me wrong, the GX is a great SUV(better than even the Lincoln Navigator) but my what a difference. I was reluctant at first because of the cost. I am so glad I decided on the new LX 570. Sorry for the Cadillac Esclade and Navigator. They just do not have what it takes. I owned a Navigator so I know the difference!! The LX 570 has everything a person could want and more!!! The features and ride are magnificent!!! Get one!!"

Fantastic

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"This car is so amazing. I previously owned 1 Land Cruiser and 3 LX 470s over the past 20 or so years. This car, in just one year, has already surpassed all 4 of those cars in value, comfort, styling, and quality!"

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Traded a 530I for it to have something comfortable to ride in. It delivers! Only drawback is, it needs feeding on a very regular basis. Super good electronics and other goodies. Highly recommended!!"

My SECOND Lexus LX 570!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Ride,Comfort, Luxury and over all Quality"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This is your big luxury SUV.I mean Luxury!! This is the best automobile I have ever owned. This happens to be my third Lexus. I have owned other automobiles, Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac and Mercedes. The workmanship and ride of the Lexus Brand is far superior. The only negative is gas mileage. But you do not expect great gas mileage from such a large automobile. This Lexus retains it's value better than all in it's class!! I should know as mentioned, this is my SECOND one!!"

Pros - Smooth but firm ride, comfortable

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great trip car"

Cons: "No rear seat power connections?"

"Cons - cost"

Excellent car never had a single reason to return

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Great performance car"

Cons: "Would like more leg room in the 2 seat area"

"Great car Comfortable Responsive Maintain is almost nothing"

Awesome SUV!

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive! Luxury features"

Cons: "No blindspot monitors on the outside mirrors."

"Bought my LX six months ago. Perfect finish, great features, and awesome technology. Great reputation for quality and dependability. Lexus got it right with this vehicle. Love driving it."

best toyota product over 3 landcruisers, 3 tacoma

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "handles better"

Cons: "poor gps"

"very happy"

This is a fantastic vehicle.

By on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pros: "Lacks literally nothing in convenience."

"It's pricy and don't gripe about the fuel mileage. But as a master of the road it's simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've had 5 large domestic SUV's. They simply don't compare. The quiet smooth ride compares to that of an Audi A-8 which I've owned as well. It will "gadget" you to death which leads to it's plump owner's manual. It is truly a creature of comfort and style. It's price tag is hefty - but there's nothing that compares if you want a reliable, quiet, powerful SUV that is fully capable of off roading, but drives like the smoothest sedan you could find. Go ahead and spoil yourself."

Truly Great SUV, almost NOTHING BREAKS!!

By on Friday, January 04, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, incredible quality, low service costs"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"We have owned one LX570 (45,000 miles currently) and two LX470s (180k miles on our current one!). The LX570 is a fine continuation of the LX470 model,however I preferred the slightly narrower wheel base/size of the LX470 which makes it more maneuverable and those incredible lighted running boards had us standing and staring at it, with our jaws dropped, in the garage after we brought our first 470 home. I consider the LX470 a collectors item - was perfect for taking my son and friends to overnight soccer games (Lexus has THE BEST Navigation - much better than our BMWs, Ford truck), good for pulling a horse, like a rolling house! The LX570 takes that tradition farther by having the built-in refrigerator in front arm rest and we have DVD w this one (but rarely use - don't lose remote control as necessary to operate it!) But as an engineer, what really sold me on the Lexus SUVs when first driving them in comparison to Lincoln, Infinity, and other brands is their Engineering! I personally like the engine timing better on the LX470 than my husbands BMW645i (I know that is blasphemous) but the 470 just runs so smoothly. Became loyal Lexus buyers because almost NOTHING HAS BROKEN on 4 Lexus cars we have had aside from brake changes (I made to 80,000 highway miles on the RX450h we own and that my daughter now drives), the LX470/570s typically go ~65k for brakes with me driving. We do the minimally recommended maintenance and my husband changes the oil!! Our dealer service (very reasonable . . gives labor discounts & much cheaper overall than the BMW service) states he has 470s with 300k miles still running perfectly. All the electronics, engine, etc. are incredibly well engineered. The RELIABILITY of these cars is phenomenonall! The gas mileage is NOT!! I picked up the 570 last year right after the tsunami out of concern they might become scarce and we wanted to have one for when the 470 wears out, also hoping the larger engin might be better for pulling 26ft boat. Still, wish they had kept the LX470 body, however, until such large SUVs get phased out as fuel standards increase, these are too useful to be without. Truly great SUVs, I cannot imagine any European or American brands measuring up to these."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25