• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Lexus LX

9.4

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Excellent car never had a single reason to return

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Great performance car"

Cons: "Would like more leg room in the 2 seat area"

"Great car Comfortable Responsive Maintain is almost nothing"

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"I HAVE OWED AMERICAN MADE VEHICLES, SUCH AS FORD AND LINCOLN. AND FOUND THEM TO BE FINE. BUT WHEN I DECIDED TO BUY A LEXUS I FOUND THIS VEHICLE TO BE WELL WORTH THE MONEY THAT I PAYED FOR IT."

Very Disappointing LX 570

By on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"I purchased my 2010 Lexus LX 570 in mid December 2009. At first I was delighted then after 3 to 4 months I began to notice the wear on my seats and the severe back pain that I was getting. I tried to increase the lumbar suppport but it was maxed out. I then relaised that my seat was too high and that the center console arm rest was too low but the seat was at the lowest setting. Now I have to drive with both my arms stretched out in front of me which gets tiring after about 100 miles! My dealer told me that they could redo the foam in the seats but could not get my seat any lower. The air venting in the seats is also very weak and not what I expected. The other problem that I am having is that my LX drinks gas. Without the power shifting on it was getting less than 10mpg and now with it on I am lucky to average 14.5mpg and I have to fill up several times a week. Not having the 3rd row rear seats folding flat is also unfortunate. The rest of the vehicle is superb, the phone works seamlessly unlike my old LX 470 and the sound system is amazing. I am trading it in this week for a Mercedes GL 350 turbo diesel which will get close to double the miles per gallon in the city, I think and my back pain will be gone! If you are tall with a thinner body type (I am 5ft 9in female) don't even think about the LX 570! Also my real estate clients say they are uncomfortable in the back seat too!"

Comfort Reliability Ability

By on Sunday, December 08, 2013

Pros: "plush comfort, quiet, capable and safe"

Cons: "premium gas and MPG."

"We bought our first LX in 2003, a 2004 model. I am now about to purchase our 2nd one, a 2014. we have the QX and Range Rover, and GL to consider but they all fall a bit short in my view. As for the firm frame and old school construct, let me say with the right tires I left an Audi three turns behind me on Franklin road going up to Highlands. Once you learn how to drive it the LX can be very agile."

Great vehicle. Not a flash in the pan.

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "High quality SUV"

Cons: "Low gas mileage"

"Extremely luxurious SUV. Every vehicle has its trade-offs. The main ones for the LX 570 are fuel efficiency and price. Those are off-set by a classy SUV with real off-road capability with unmatched reliability. I test drove the Range Rover but couldn't get over the well documented reliability concerns. The LX 570's fit and finish matches that of the Range Rover."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals