2010 Lexus LX

9.4

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Great vehicle. Not a flash in the pan.

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "High quality SUV"

Cons: "Low gas mileage"

"Extremely luxurious SUV. Every vehicle has its trade-offs. The main ones for the LX 570 are fuel efficiency and price. Those are off-set by a classy SUV with real off-road capability with unmatched reliability. I test drove the Range Rover but couldn't get over the well documented reliability concerns. The LX 570's fit and finish matches that of the Range Rover."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Excellent SUV, Options, Ride"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Price"

"Moved up to the LX 570 from a GX 460 with growing family. Great SUV so far. Great engine, quiet ride, luxurious interior. Our LX came with every option. The surround camera is a plus when parking this massive vehicle. Considered Mercedes GL but went with Lexus because of reliability and resale value. Third Row seat is terrible. Less trunk space with third row down and up than others in the class. Gas mileage sucks with premium fuel only. Oh yeah, and its pricey. However, if you can afford the vehicle you can afford the gas mileage."

Luxury, comfortable and powerful

By on Sunday, January 04, 2015

"This is my fourth Lexus. I own a Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW and Mercedes but the Lexus LX 570 is the only one that has the perfect balance between power, comfort and luxury. The only thing that needs an urgent upgrade is the GPS!!"

Very Disappointing LX 570

By on Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"I purchased my 2010 Lexus LX 570 in mid December 2009. At first I was delighted then after 3 to 4 months I began to notice the wear on my seats and the severe back pain that I was getting. I tried to increase the lumbar suppport but it was maxed out. I then relaised that my seat was too high and that the center console arm rest was too low but the seat was at the lowest setting. Now I have to drive with both my arms stretched out in front of me which gets tiring after about 100 miles! My dealer told me that they could redo the foam in the seats but could not get my seat any lower. The air venting in the seats is also very weak and not what I expected. The other problem that I am having is that my LX drinks gas. Without the power shifting on it was getting less than 10mpg and now with it on I am lucky to average 14.5mpg and I have to fill up several times a week. Not having the 3rd row rear seats folding flat is also unfortunate. The rest of the vehicle is superb, the phone works seamlessly unlike my old LX 470 and the sound system is amazing. I am trading it in this week for a Mercedes GL 350 turbo diesel which will get close to double the miles per gallon in the city, I think and my back pain will be gone! If you are tall with a thinner body type (I am 5ft 9in female) don't even think about the LX 570! Also my real estate clients say they are uncomfortable in the back seat too!"

My SECOND Lexus LX 570!!

By on Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pros: "Ride,Comfort, Luxury and over all Quality"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This is your big luxury SUV.I mean Luxury!! This is the best automobile I have ever owned. This happens to be my third Lexus. I have owned other automobiles, Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac and Mercedes. The workmanship and ride of the Lexus Brand is far superior. The only negative is gas mileage. But you do not expect great gas mileage from such a large automobile. This Lexus retains it's value better than all in it's class!! I should know as mentioned, this is my SECOND one!!"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals