2007 Lexus LX

9.7

Based on 117 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10

Best SUV! Can't wait to buy a new one.

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Can seat 7 comfortably with cargo space."

Cons: "NONE"

"I've owned my Lexus LX470 for almost 12 years. I've never owned a car this long, but I haven't been able to convince my husband to buy me a new one. It is the most reliable car we have ever owned!"

2005 LX 470

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I will say this about the LX 470, it is a true and tested family flagship that you can depend on no matter what the weather or driving conditions. I had a 2003 Limited Toyota 4Runner 4WD prior and this blows that away. Lexus knows how to build a superior product to the competition. I have driven through mud, snow, rain steep hills pulling a fully loaded trailer and this thing has continued to rise to the occassion. The Terminator of SUV's, this thing can't be stopped. If you want quality and dependability get one of these. My family loves it and the kids always want to ride in it. Yokohama Geolander tires compliment this Japaneese vehicle very nicely and are great on and off road. I had Dunlop tires when I first bought it and they were very sloppy in the rain and I had to reduce speed to maintain control. Now I have no problems with the Yokohama tires. Japaneese tires for a Japaneese vehicle-you wont go wrong. My only complaint is the GPS navigation, it is a bit quirky to use and has a safety feature that won't allow it to be used while driving. My wife usually is the passenger and will operate the GPS but is not able to so we use our TOM-TOM instead. I heard you can have the safety feature disengaged so we will look into that and a Navigation update. Again this thing is tough as nails and sylish at the same time. The big differnce between it and the Toyota Landcruiser is the Lexus has a more luxurious feel and just looks better all around. Oh the ride is much smoother. You can definately tell a differnce with the ride in the 470 v.s. the Landcruiser. Get the LX 470 and not the LX 570 it may have more power but the changes have made it lacking in many other areas. People are going out of their way to get the old 470 over the 570 for this very reason. Trust me on the tires, get Yokohama Geolander-Toyota carries them as well as Lexus. See who will give you the best deal."

Trustworthy Tank

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything except gas mileage"

Cons: "Low gas mileage on premium fuel only"

"Anyone you talk to whose owned a Land Cruiser aka Lexus LX470 will tell you it's one of the best machines they've ever owned. Safe, reliable, comfortable, tough, work horse."

I love it!! Plan on 500,000 miles from it!!!

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Still rides like new"

"Best vehicle I've ever owned!!!"

Like a sedan with more room

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"I just got back from a 10,000 mile trip to Alaska. The LX470 was problem free, rode like a sedan. had enough room for all my gear (including room for a sleeping bag - yes, I sept in it). Gas mileage was 17.5-20 depending on terrain at speeds of 70-75 in the west and midwest. Drove 600 miles/day without fatigue. What more can you ask from a avehicle?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals