• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2004 Lexus LX

9.7

Based on 107 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.9/10

Best truck that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Take a trip over 500 daily not tired at all"

Cons: "Gas millage is not for faint at heart"

"I bought this Lexus LX470 in Aug 06 with 60,000 miles on vehicle. I now have just under 200,000 miles on truck and find this truck a pleasure to drive. I know that gas millage is not great however the ride is fantastic When we had a snow storm last winter in Alabama My LX 470 was one of the only trucks on the road that kept on going. I do change oil ever 4000 miles and have major timing belts and water pumps change ever 100,000 miles as recommended by manufacture. I have replaced radiator at 175,000 miles. When this engine goes out I will replace it with a rebuilt crate 4.7 Interior looks like showroom condition. All electric windows radio And both front & rear AC are original NO complaints Lexus motor division did their homework well when they made this SUV"

The car is immaculate-well maintained and garaged

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "This is a luxury RV. It's a Lexus,that says it all"

"The car is in perfect shape. We hate to have to sell it. We just had it detailed, which is something we do annually. And we had all the leather reconditioned. It looks fantastic. We just purchased a Motor-home and needed a smaller tow car which made this vehicle available. If it wasn't for that we would not be selling it."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "BEST CAR EVER!!!!!"

Cons: "THERE ARE NO CONS"

"THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE OWNED. I BOUGHT THE SAME MODEL-LX470 IN 1999. I LOVED IT SO MUCH THAT IN 2005 I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE. I STILL HAVE IT AND IT HAS 213,000 MILES ON IT. NOT SURE IF HUBBY WILL AGREE TO ANOTHER ONE NEXT TIME AROUND BUT ANYONE WHO GETS THIS CAR WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF DRIVING IT I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT I AM AN EXPERT. MY HUSBAND SAYS I DRIVE IT LIKE A SPORTS CAR. LOL!"

One owner. Excellent car.

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "Great for long trips. Lots of room with comfort."

Cons: "Highway gas mileage is 16-17 mpg as per EPA rating"

"Always serviced as recommended by owners manual. Everything works as well as new. A luxury vehicle that handles like a dream with the variable suspension. Most comfortable seats imaginable."

The best SUV ever!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "quality in every aspect. Country club or cornfield"

Cons: "15MPG."

"This truck is 14 years old, with 284K miles. I love it! No rattles. Nice ride. Change oil every 6-7K miles and not a teaspoon of oil used between changes. I do tune-ups at 100K. After I get it detailed about once every year or 2, people ask if I bought a new car. I use this truck as it was meant to be used. A lot of highway miles, but also a lot of cornfield, timber, creek bed, mud and sand miles. The clamshell tailgate is the best as the bottom folds down and gives you something clean to sit on when changing boots in the field. I took out 3d row jumpseats after I was no longer hauling kids. The paint still shines. My wife keeps suggesting I ought to buy a newer truck. The new Lexus LX and GX were made for soccer moms. I can't afford the new LX and don't like its looks. Had a new GX as a 3d car for a while. HATED the tailgate. Got rid of it. This truck is solid as Gibralter and looks great and rides/handles great. If it falls apart tomorrow, it doesn't owe me a dime. Nonetheless, I think I will be inconsolable when I have to part with this truck. I should mention that after all these miles, the leather on drivers seat still looks great with no tears or rips."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals