2003 Lexus LX

9.7

Based on 110 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

Fantastic low maintainence car

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "dependable"

Cons: "luxury feel not that sporty"

"I purchased this new and a Chevy Yukon at the same time.... Lexus running strong with minimal issues.... Chevy 3 transmissions, rear end, window mechanisms, problems problems..... and in junkyard now!"

Great and comfortable 4 wheel drive Lexus

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Great SUV."

"This has been a wonderful SUV! My husband commuting for 4 years and put a lot of miles on it. We had a new transmission several years ago. He can no longer drive so we are selling it. It has been well maintained."

Love This Truck!

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Reliability; value; durability"

Cons: "MPG"

"I've owned and driven this truck for 13 of it's 16 years and put over 160,000 miles on. I have most preventive maintenance procedures performed at the recommended intervals and have it detailed every other year. Other than maintenance, its needed an air conditioning tube and compressor and level adjustment sensors for a total of about $2,400. We were rear-ended last winter by a Pontiac Grand Am going about 15 MPH. The Grand Am was totaled and the Lex was fully repaired for under $1,500! It's where I wanna be in the unfortunate event of an accident! It's been off-road in Montana's strawberry hills and the Colorado Rockies but most are highway and city miles. It's still extremely quiet, looks great, no rust, and everything works! Fit and finish on interior components is awesome! Would I get another one? You bet! But this one might well take me to the end of my years..."

Best truck that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Take a trip over 500 daily not tired at all"

Cons: "Gas millage is not for faint at heart"

"I bought this Lexus LX470 in Aug 06 with 60,000 miles on vehicle. I now have just under 200,000 miles on truck and find this truck a pleasure to drive. I know that gas millage is not great however the ride is fantastic When we had a snow storm last winter in Alabama My LX 470 was one of the only trucks on the road that kept on going. I do change oil ever 4000 miles and have major timing belts and water pumps change ever 100,000 miles as recommended by manufacture. I have replaced radiator at 175,000 miles. When this engine goes out I will replace it with a rebuilt crate 4.7 Interior looks like showroom condition. All electric windows radio And both front & rear AC are original NO complaints Lexus motor division did their homework well when they made this SUV"

The car is immaculate-well maintained and garaged

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "This is a luxury RV. It's a Lexus,that says it all"

"The car is in perfect shape. We hate to have to sell it. We just had it detailed, which is something we do annually. And we had all the leather reconditioned. It looks fantastic. We just purchased a Motor-home and needed a smaller tow car which made this vehicle available. If it wasn't for that we would not be selling it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals