2000 Lexus LX

9.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

The Best SUV Ever

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Bought this vehicle used with 42,000 miles and now has 112,000 after seven years of ownership. Zero defect and never a problem ! Test drove the LX570 and very tempted to buy a new one but can't get rid of this one yet.....still has another 100k to go (at least)."

True Great Luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"Bought it used in September 2007 from a previous owner. This SUV in my opinion is truly a great dependable and comfortable SUV. I have never had any problem with it so far. Wish the third row seat fall flat into floor."

Lexus Supporter

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I enjoy the ride from my Lexus LX 470 Sport. I feel safe with the daughter in the back seat. I would highly recommend this vehicle to families or just anyone who enjoys sporty comfort."

Unprecedented quality

By on Monday, February 09, 2009

"We bought the 1999 LX after driving the 1997 LX450 for 3 years. After 10 years of abuse from the elements in the Adirondacks, this thing has never quit. Sure, it might have a few dings on it from its off-road adventures, but the engine still sounds as good as the day it rolled off the assembly line. The only vehicle to surpass this in quality is the new LX570. Even so, I don't think we'll ever get rid of this one. It's been too good of a vehicle to toss in the scrap heap. Maybe we'll see how much further we can get past 240,000 miles. If you're thinking about buying one of these, go ahead and pull the trigger. You won't be disappointed."

My Third Perfect LX 470

By on Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pros: "PERFECT, RELIABLE, DOE IT ALL - TOUGH & CLASSY"

Cons: "NONE"

"I owned a Land Crusier prior to purchasing my first LX470. I currently own my third LX 470 so since 1999 I have driving the same platform built by Toyota/Lexus. I have been looking for my fourth LX 470 replacement in the used market but just can't find a low mileage 2007/08 model year. This vehicle is so versatile it has been comfortable performing in every role I have asked of it over 16 years. I just can't love this truck enough- it is an awesome luxury vehicle, daily driver, 1000 mile + road trips with the family loaded down, towing 5-6000 lbs trailers, regularly hauling materials out the tailgate, 4 wheeling in the mountains or beach, comfortable for 6-8 adults and children, great foul weather vehicle. There is no roll this vehicle has not stepped up to perform for me over the years. If you complete your regular maintenance even as she gets older this car will never let you down while on the road. It is so reliable I am passing my second one with over 200k miles and never have had a warranty issue other than normal scheduled maintenance up until recently at 190k I had to have an air sensor an my speedo fixed. Most people think the car is only a few years old because the paint on these cars is flawless if maintained and the interior wears fantastically again if you maintain your vehicle properly. I wish I could get another one exactly like the one I own. I am not certain I like the styling and specs of the new 570 platform so I am in a wait and see on the decision to replace my current LX."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals