2013 Lexus LS

8.0

Based on 15 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Sporty elegance

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

"LS460 F Sport I absolutely love this Lexus. A friend said it was a perfect car-I agree. Quiet, comfortable and sporty all in one-what's not to like. I think if you take a test drive you will agree-make sure it is the F Sport"

Good car for the Price

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Nice GPS, Button start, app selection"

Cons: "Too many buttons make the dash messy."

"Had it for a few months now, I am very impressed with the car, drives very well, sporty yet has some smoothness. It's very responsive. Nice size engine, smooth transmission, silent cabin. The stereo is pretty good and rivals some after market systems and has some apps. The interior is very nice, one of the best I've seen, BUT too many buttons. If they could somehow hid half of them, I would have given it a 10/10, they just take away from the interior beauty. Cons Homelink did not work- nothing to do with the car, I found out I had a one-off garage opener, happened on my other car too. Not a huge fan of the duel wood/leather steering wheel. Can't say much about reliability since I haven't owned it for that long, but seems like it is very well built."

Best Of The Best

By on Friday, May 6, 2016

Pros: "Great car for the money when compared to Mercedes"

Cons: "Lots of gadgets to get used to."

"This vehicles is amazing. It has a super smooth and quiet ride. You will be driving 100 mph and won't realize it! Overall....this is the best luxury car for the money. Much cheaper to buy and maintain than Mercedes S class or BMW 7 Series. You won't be disappointed when you purchase this car."

This car is over ated with ESseats.

By on Friday, March 7, 2014

Pros: "Levinson"

Cons: "heat A/C Vv ystem its APPPs Lexus Enform is a joke"

"This is a highy overratd car with ES seats and poor visibility and horrible fuel mileage. When head lights are placed on in maual mode the car will not turn them off just sound a loud buxxer telling me to do it. Thanks for the lury I have been driving this brand since 1994 with GS' and RX's and LS's.I will look elsewhere next time. This is an 82K flop. IF you really want one check it out very well and do not listen to the hype"

Intuitive electronics, incredible comfort and ride

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Pros: "Just get in and drive... comfortable and luxurious"

"If you want a sports car... this isn't for you. This is my 7th LS purchase. Lexus has never let me down. Yea, I know... I'm older than the guy who wants to drive the new Mustang, but I go for luxury and comfort. After a long drive, it's a car that makes you feel you have been driving in your easy chair. The electronics are advanced, but easy to use. I call it, "my Sony on wheels". I average 17.7 mpg... for a luxury car... not bad."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next