2013 Lexus LS

7.7

Based on 12 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

7.4/10
    7.4/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Good car for the Price

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Nice GPS, Button start, app selection"

Cons: "Too many buttons make the dash messy."

"Had it for a few months now, I am very impressed with the car, drives very well, sporty yet has some smoothness. It's very responsive. Nice size engine, smooth transmission, silent cabin. The stereo is pretty good and rivals some after market systems and has some apps. The interior is very nice, one of the best I've seen, BUT too many buttons. If they could somehow hid half of them, I would have given it a 10/10, they just take away from the interior beauty. Cons Homelink did not work- nothing to do with the car, I found out I had a one-off garage opener, happened on my other car too. Not a huge fan of the duel wood/leather steering wheel. Can't say much about reliability since I haven't owned it for that long, but seems like it is very well built."

Intuitive electronics, incredible comfort and ride

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Pros: "Just get in and drive... comfortable and luxurious"

"If you want a sports car... this isn't for you. This is my 7th LS purchase. Lexus has never let me down. Yea, I know... I'm older than the guy who wants to drive the new Mustang, but I go for luxury and comfort. After a long drive, it's a car that makes you feel you have been driving in your easy chair. The electronics are advanced, but easy to use. I call it, "my Sony on wheels". I average 17.7 mpg... for a luxury car... not bad."

disappointment vs prior LS models

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "attractive exterior"

Cons: "poor mpg; buggy electronics"

"Compared to prior LS models, there is less driver and passenger room. Enform app system is too unreliable and buggy. Navigation and other electrical systems also have been consistently unreliable, with car in for service five times in first 1,000 miles. Finally, realized mpg are well short of advertised levels."

Quite smooth ride, very comfortable

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "comfortable drive, good quality build"

Cons: "Mouse controller is slower to use"

"The car performs as expected, very smooth comfortable ride, with good acceleration. Cabin in very quite and well done. Mileage has averaged about 18 City/highway. I would say the EPA estimates for city are accurate, but highway mileage is much better. Bluetooth and electronics perform well. The mouse button structure for the various screen functions is more time consuming to use than a touch screen. While it doesn't have the engaging drive of a Audi A8 or a sports type coupe, it provides a very comfortable driving experience."

Great ca4

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

"Not the car the earlier models were. Lots of plastic; prior cars, same models, had metal. Wheel covers are crummy. Car doesn't handle like older Lexus. Single disc CD, which is crummy. Complete joy to drive on highway. Difficult to stay within legal speed limits"

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next