• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

Luxury

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Comfort for all riders and a truly outstanding experience every time one rides in this vehicle. Lexus has done it right."

VERY NICE CAR.

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"I purchased a 2008 LS460 with the Levinson stero and Nav option, and I am convinced that I could not have made a better choice. the car is hands down the most comfortable car I have ever sat in. The stereo is also the clearest and most accurate sound system in the auto industry. If you have the desire for the ultimate luxury car under $150k, Lexus LS460!"

Second Tier Luxury

By on Monday, June 23, 2008

"Everything about this car is second tier. I felt completely dissatisfied with everything. It is very comfortable and has enough power for normal driving, but the quality is subpar, and it quite simply does not compete with other cars near this price range such as the a8 s-class or quatroporte. I traded this in within 2 months of ownership and havent looked back."

By on Sunday, June 08, 2008

not as good as expected

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"I've owned 3 full size luxury sedans and this is my least favorite. The reason I got this car is because I'm a fan of hybrids, so when the LS 600h came out I thought 'great, a full sized luxury sedan that is a hybrid, perfect!!!!'. well I thought wrong, the car always was malfunctioning in one way or another. The second day of ownership, the speakers blew out, that costed me $1,050. Then it was the broken light on the nav screen, that costed me $400. The wheel cracked when I drove down my driveway $1,400. It all added up to $4250. It wasn't so much the money, it was just so annoying to be driving around with the fear that something is going to break. On the bright side the seats were comfortable, the cabin was spacious, and the trunk was quite large. but those things alone aren't enough. I just recently purchased a Bentley Continental Flying Spur and i love it. It truely is a masterpiece. So, bottom line, if you are in the market for a large luxury sedan, buy the mercedes s-class, bmw 7 series, audi A8 or (my personal favorite) the Bentley Continental Flying Spur."

By on Thursday, May 01, 2008

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I like performance and comfort. I think the LS blends these 2 factors in quite well. BMW's too stiff. BMW's seating is not comfortable. Mercedes is comparable but far too overpriced."

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

By on Saturday, March 08, 2008

Consider options carefully

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"I've had my 2007 LS460L with the executive package option 15 months. Needless to say that this car is the best, Lexus has ever built and I love it. Unlike the model it replaced it handles much better at high speeds and curves. Here is what I do not like about the executive package with the reclining/massage seat in the rear: The seat is basically unusable unless you are 5 foot tall. The trunk space is reduced to a point where you can only fit one (not two) regular sized suitcase. So, if you are travelling, one person is comfortable in the driver's seat. The front passenger seat is all the way up to the windshield and unusable. The rear seat behind the driver carries the second suitcase, which will not fit in the trunk. The other rear seat can carry another passenger in a slightly reclined position. Not a pretty sight for $13,000.00 option for the seat and $10,000.00 necessary for the extra cabin lenght. This is very poor design, not expected from a company like Lexus. And guess what? When you trade-in the LS460L with the executive package you do not get anything extra for the $23,000.00 option! Yes. I am angry with Lexus for wasting my money on a useless option. Would I buy another Lexus? Definitelly, but no more executive package for me."

Excellant Luxury Auto

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"The car is what a luxury vehicle is all about. The big three should buy one and find out what it takes to build a great car. Quite with outstanding fit and trim. Hwy mpg at 28 and extremely comfortable. The radio upgrade is well worth the money. Download all your best music. The bluetooth phone quality is the best I ever heard. The car is absolutety amazing. The only one down fall is that the brakes tend to grab a touch."

Excellent luxury sedan

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I just bought my dream car after narrowing my search to an Audi A8 L, Lexus 460 and Mercedes S550 4matic. The Lexus is everything I wanted and more. For the price you can't beat the quality. I got this car $3,000 less than what Kelly Blue Book stated most folks are paying. It happened to be the end of the month and sales were down drastically. The dealer only had two 460's left on the lot. The base 460 has plenty of room in the front and back. No need to buy the L version for 10,000 more unless you have your own personal driver. I am a tall person and I fit in the car comfortably in the back and front with ease. The navigation system is much better than the Mercedes and Audi. Easy to use. The Satelite Radio is fabulous! The Parking Assist System is not that easy to use. You can park the car quicker yourself then setting the self park. This car is a great value compared to the BMW 750, Audi L8 and definitely the Mercedes. My only worry is how the car will handle in 2 inches of snow or more. My 97 infiniti Q45 was awful in the snow. Although the Lexus has a snow mode and traction control, does anyone have experience with this car in a snow storm? This was my one hesitation in buying this car verses the all wheel drive cars mentioned for the money."

If you find a better car, buy it

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"My 4th Lexus, all great cars. This is the ultimate. It is powerful, quiet, comfotable and a pleasure to drive. I hate to get out of it at the end of a trip, whether short or long. The gas milleage has exceeded its rating on the highway and equaled it in city driving. I will never buy another make."

mushmobile

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"Dull styling, mushy ride If you like sitting in a living room this is a nice car. But if i wanted to do that I would sit in my living room. My wife loves this car so she gets it. I'll take my M5 any day."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I've always thought Lexus was basically a Toyota with an "L" on the hood. Boy was I wrong! While this car has the reliability of a Toyota, it is in another class. This is the most comfortable car I've ever driven. It's quiet and luxurious and yet sporty. With 380 horse power it out performs most sports cars, while the driver is seated in the ultimate luxury. I am now a dedicated Lexus fan!"

outstanding

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I bought this car to take me to my weekend home in Vegas...250 miles each way never felt so good...fast enough and very comfortable...the features are amazing and I find out more of what the car is capable on each trip...the nav system is great and the seats are wonderful...a little floaty but otherwise a great car"

Lexus LS460L - Honest Review

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"From test drive to present ownership - it is a superb automobile. The roomy and luxurious interior is very comfortable. The Navigation is so easy to use. The "wood" is polished to look so nice. The power is good. This Air Conditioning is the best I have ever used. The optional air suspension is worth every penney. The radio system puts out music like you are in a music hall in person. The seating is creamy soft and adjustments make your seating perfect. I have owned Mercedes (2006 S500 & 2007 S550) - they continually had problems and do not compare in quality to this world class Lexus. A short drive or a long drive in this car will always be a pleasure. Live it up some, get the options they offer, it makes the car MORE enjoyable (I got all the options available on my LS 460 L)."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next