• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2011 Lexus LS

Based on 135 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next

If you find a better car, buy it

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"My 4th Lexus, all great cars. This is the ultimate. It is powerful, quiet, comfotable and a pleasure to drive. I hate to get out of it at the end of a trip, whether short or long. The gas milleage has exceeded its rating on the highway and equaled it in city driving. I will never buy another make."

mushmobile

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"Dull styling, mushy ride If you like sitting in a living room this is a nice car. But if i wanted to do that I would sit in my living room. My wife loves this car so she gets it. I'll take my M5 any day."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I've always thought Lexus was basically a Toyota with an "L" on the hood. Boy was I wrong! While this car has the reliability of a Toyota, it is in another class. This is the most comfortable car I've ever driven. It's quiet and luxurious and yet sporty. With 380 horse power it out performs most sports cars, while the driver is seated in the ultimate luxury. I am now a dedicated Lexus fan!"

outstanding

By on Saturday, August 25, 2007

"I bought this car to take me to my weekend home in Vegas...250 miles each way never felt so good...fast enough and very comfortable...the features are amazing and I find out more of what the car is capable on each trip...the nav system is great and the seats are wonderful...a little floaty but otherwise a great car"

Lexus LS460L - Honest Review

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"From test drive to present ownership - it is a superb automobile. The roomy and luxurious interior is very comfortable. The Navigation is so easy to use. The "wood" is polished to look so nice. The power is good. This Air Conditioning is the best I have ever used. The optional air suspension is worth every penney. The radio system puts out music like you are in a music hall in person. The seating is creamy soft and adjustments make your seating perfect. I have owned Mercedes (2006 S500 & 2007 S550) - they continually had problems and do not compare in quality to this world class Lexus. A short drive or a long drive in this car will always be a pleasure. Live it up some, get the options they offer, it makes the car MORE enjoyable (I got all the options available on my LS 460 L)."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next