2010 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 152 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

What an awesome car!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet, dependable, safe, luxurious!"

Cons: "Pricey, but worth it!"

"I've owned Mercedes S class, Audi and BMW 525i but this is by far the most technologically advanced car ever! It does everything from park itself to find a lunch spot when I'm hungry! It also has reclining rear seats, HDD Voice Command navigation system, Mark Levinson 14 speakers sound system and power door closers just to name a few options! Wow! Everyday, I learn a new feature about this car. The ride is quiet, smooth and luxurious. Definitely not sporty! If you prefer a sporty drive then BMW is the car but if you want to be bathed in luxury, this is it!"

best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Very quite, smooth, my kind of car"

Cons: "can't think of any"

"I hane owned this car LS460l since new and had an 02 Lexus 430 for 7 yrs. it was a wonderful auto. I didn't even put brakes or battery in it,over a 100,000 miles I didn't think a new 08' would be equal to it, boy was I wrong. How could Lexus make a car run so smooth. It does have the air suspension,upgrade interior and radio. Man what a radio 19 speakers w/450 watt. amp. Anyhow I just love this car."

#1 Car

By on Thursday, October 01, 2009

"this car is far most one of the top luxary vehcles on the road. Great handling & style. Great Navigation system. I traded in my LS430 for a ls460L AWD Sorry Benz & BMW & Audi"

Lexus LS 460 review

By on Saturday, May 02, 2009

"The Lexus LS is the most comfortable car I've ever driven or been in. It really keeps its value. I've Lexus LSs for fourteen years and have not had a single problem with any if mine. I have friends that have the BMW 7 series and Mercedes S-class and they aren't very happy with them. They have confusing controls, don't keep their value, and aren't reliable. The Lexus LS is also a lot less than those cars."

If Substance Means More to You Than Image

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Price, quality, reliability, dealer experience."

Cons: "Fuel mileage, idle noise, can't program underway."

"This is my third LS, after a 2001 and a 2004. This one has more horsepower, more torque, and more room. What makes the LS 460L AWD, and all of my LSs, outstanding is its reliability. Things don't break. My Mercedes E-Class was a great car - I loved it - but I got tired of windows not going up, or air mass flow sensors failing. Three LSs and one defective part: the backup camera on the 2004 failed and was repaired under warranty the same day. And this car can hustle when needed. Just turn off the traction control and stability control, set the transmission to "Power" and the suspension to "Sport" and experience a whole new car. I wish more reviewers would set up the car this way before they write about the cushy, bland ride. Properly tuned, the ride is stiff but well-controlled, and the transmission keeps the engine higher in the torque curve. The all-wheel drive is seamless, and in deep snow you can raise the suspension about two inches and get over the pile of snow shoved up against the end of your driveway by the snow plows. The interior has 95,000 miles on it and looks new. All the little things still work perfectly, from the electric screens on the rear passenger windows, to the self-closing doors, to the self-leveling suspension, to the one-touch auto-close windows (all four) and sunroof, to the easy-exit driver's seat, to the auto-dimming high beams, to the self-closing trunk. Even the automatic parking for parallel and back-in stalls not only still works, but is easy to use after two or three practice runs. Now the negatives. Fuel mileage is around 18.9 mpg mixed highway/city, down almost two mpg from the earlier, less-powerful cars. The direct-injection engine idles like a diesel. Both of these disappointments are offset for the most part by the increased horsepower and torque, but I would have thought Lexus could have retained its reputation for silent running with superior engineering. The driver's seat, though luxurious, has a seat pad that does not extend as far forward in its adjustment as the older cars and does not support my legs as well as before. (I am 6'3".) And you can't operate much of the navigation system and Bluetooth telephone by the information screen when the car is underway, a false safety feature. All in all a great car for about $10,000 less than the competition, and worth even more when you go to sell or trade it."