• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2010 Lexus LS

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next

Excellant Luxury Auto

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"The car is what a luxury vehicle is all about. The big three should buy one and find out what it takes to build a great car. Quite with outstanding fit and trim. Hwy mpg at 28 and extremely comfortable. The radio upgrade is well worth the money. Download all your best music. The bluetooth phone quality is the best I ever heard. The car is absolutety amazing. The only one down fall is that the brakes tend to grab a touch."

Excellent luxury sedan

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I just bought my dream car after narrowing my search to an Audi A8 L, Lexus 460 and Mercedes S550 4matic. The Lexus is everything I wanted and more. For the price you can't beat the quality. I got this car $3,000 less than what Kelly Blue Book stated most folks are paying. It happened to be the end of the month and sales were down drastically. The dealer only had two 460's left on the lot. The base 460 has plenty of room in the front and back. No need to buy the L version for 10,000 more unless you have your own personal driver. I am a tall person and I fit in the car comfortably in the back and front with ease. The navigation system is much better than the Mercedes and Audi. Easy to use. The Satelite Radio is fabulous! The Parking Assist System is not that easy to use. You can park the car quicker yourself then setting the self park. This car is a great value compared to the BMW 750, Audi L8 and definitely the Mercedes. My only worry is how the car will handle in 2 inches of snow or more. My 97 infiniti Q45 was awful in the snow. Although the Lexus has a snow mode and traction control, does anyone have experience with this car in a snow storm? This was my one hesitation in buying this car verses the all wheel drive cars mentioned for the money."

If you find a better car, buy it

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"My 4th Lexus, all great cars. This is the ultimate. It is powerful, quiet, comfotable and a pleasure to drive. I hate to get out of it at the end of a trip, whether short or long. The gas milleage has exceeded its rating on the highway and equaled it in city driving. I will never buy another make."

mushmobile

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"Dull styling, mushy ride If you like sitting in a living room this is a nice car. But if i wanted to do that I would sit in my living room. My wife loves this car so she gets it. I'll take my M5 any day."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, September 06, 2007

"I've always thought Lexus was basically a Toyota with an "L" on the hood. Boy was I wrong! While this car has the reliability of a Toyota, it is in another class. This is the most comfortable car I've ever driven. It's quiet and luxurious and yet sporty. With 380 horse power it out performs most sports cars, while the driver is seated in the ultimate luxury. I am now a dedicated Lexus fan!"

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 | Next