• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2009 Lexus LS

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next

By on Saturday, March 08, 2008

Consider options carefully

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"I've had my 2007 LS460L with the executive package option 15 months. Needless to say that this car is the best, Lexus has ever built and I love it. Unlike the model it replaced it handles much better at high speeds and curves. Here is what I do not like about the executive package with the reclining/massage seat in the rear: The seat is basically unusable unless you are 5 foot tall. The trunk space is reduced to a point where you can only fit one (not two) regular sized suitcase. So, if you are travelling, one person is comfortable in the driver's seat. The front passenger seat is all the way up to the windshield and unusable. The rear seat behind the driver carries the second suitcase, which will not fit in the trunk. The other rear seat can carry another passenger in a slightly reclined position. Not a pretty sight for $13,000.00 option for the seat and $10,000.00 necessary for the extra cabin lenght. This is very poor design, not expected from a company like Lexus. And guess what? When you trade-in the LS460L with the executive package you do not get anything extra for the $23,000.00 option! Yes. I am angry with Lexus for wasting my money on a useless option. Would I buy another Lexus? Definitelly, but no more executive package for me."

Excellant Luxury Auto

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"The car is what a luxury vehicle is all about. The big three should buy one and find out what it takes to build a great car. Quite with outstanding fit and trim. Hwy mpg at 28 and extremely comfortable. The radio upgrade is well worth the money. Download all your best music. The bluetooth phone quality is the best I ever heard. The car is absolutety amazing. The only one down fall is that the brakes tend to grab a touch."

Excellent luxury sedan

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I just bought my dream car after narrowing my search to an Audi A8 L, Lexus 460 and Mercedes S550 4matic. The Lexus is everything I wanted and more. For the price you can't beat the quality. I got this car $3,000 less than what Kelly Blue Book stated most folks are paying. It happened to be the end of the month and sales were down drastically. The dealer only had two 460's left on the lot. The base 460 has plenty of room in the front and back. No need to buy the L version for 10,000 more unless you have your own personal driver. I am a tall person and I fit in the car comfortably in the back and front with ease. The navigation system is much better than the Mercedes and Audi. Easy to use. The Satelite Radio is fabulous! The Parking Assist System is not that easy to use. You can park the car quicker yourself then setting the self park. This car is a great value compared to the BMW 750, Audi L8 and definitely the Mercedes. My only worry is how the car will handle in 2 inches of snow or more. My 97 infiniti Q45 was awful in the snow. Although the Lexus has a snow mode and traction control, does anyone have experience with this car in a snow storm? This was my one hesitation in buying this car verses the all wheel drive cars mentioned for the money."

If you find a better car, buy it

By on Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"My 4th Lexus, all great cars. This is the ultimate. It is powerful, quiet, comfotable and a pleasure to drive. I hate to get out of it at the end of a trip, whether short or long. The gas milleage has exceeded its rating on the highway and equaled it in city driving. I will never buy another make."

Previous | 1 ... 24 25 26 | Next