2008 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 146 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

LEXUS HAS ACHIEVED "PERFECTION" WITH THE LS460L.

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "FAIR PRICE, GREAT ENJOYMENT TO DRIVE"

Cons: "ADD AUTO TRUNK CLOSING."

"MY ONLY CONCERN HAS BEEN SOMEONE PUTTING A SCRATCH ON THE DOOR OR BUMPER. SO FAR ONLY A HAIR SCRATCH. SERVICE IS A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP. LOTS OF POWER, QUIET, SMOOTH ACCELERATION AND BRAKING. FEEL VERY SAFE KNOWING THE ENDLESS NUMBER OF AIR BAGS. LEXUS REALLY IS ON THE EDGE OF CREATING PERFECTION WITH MY LS 460L. THE 5 EXTRA INCHES FOR LEG ROOM IN THE BACK SEAT MAKES IT SUPER EASY FOR FRIENDS."

Luxury that makes sense

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"This car is practically perfect in every way. It is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned with a well controlled quiet ride, great transmission and engine. Plenty of punch when you need it. You have to be careful not to drift up in speed too much because it cruises so effortlessly. A sportscar it is not, but for daily driving it is flawless. As a bonus it gets 30 MPG on the highway. Although expensive to purchase, it holds its value. I plan to hang on to this one for a long time. Why change, there is nothing better!"

Once you own one you will want for nothing else...

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "ultimate luxury ride, vanity mirrors/backseat"

"I was completely surprised about how quickly I fell in love with this car after having a couple of Infinitis and a BMW. There is just something special about how this car rides and accelerates. I got 28 miles per gallon on the highway and 30.5 with the A/C unit off traveling 9 hours interstate and an hour on side roads. I cannot find anything I do not like about the car except I had to get beige mats because the ones it came with were dark grey which contrasted with the beige interior and I didn't like that."

Simply Outstanding

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"This is truly the best Luxury car for the price [under $75.000] on the market today. I have owned the top of the line Mercedes Benz and have driven my neighbors BMW 750I. Beleive me they dont come close in comfort, ride or get up & go. Many of my neighbors own luxury cars and are in awe after driving or riding in my LS460"

Fits my desires

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pros: "Best vehicle for many hours on the highway"

Cons: "Cost per mile is high"

"I am original and only owner. I wanted the best combination of highway safety, comfort, quality, dependibility and performance that I could afford and I paid cash for this car. I am totally satisfied even though I know that the per mile expense is high and the hybrid system will never repay the cost. I expect that this is the last car I will buy and I will enjoy it for the balance of my life. I am totally unconcerned that it isn't tuned for taking curves at 120mph or is almost silent instead of throaty with engine noise and can't go 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds."