2007 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 153 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Once you own one you will want for nothing else...

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "ultimate luxury ride, vanity mirrors/backseat"

"I was completely surprised about how quickly I fell in love with this car after having a couple of Infinitis and a BMW. There is just something special about how this car rides and accelerates. I got 28 miles per gallon on the highway and 30.5 with the A/C unit off traveling 9 hours interstate and an hour on side roads. I cannot find anything I do not like about the car except I had to get beige mats because the ones it came with were dark grey which contrasted with the beige interior and I didn't like that."

Simply Outstanding

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"This is truly the best Luxury car for the price [under $75.000] on the market today. I have owned the top of the line Mercedes Benz and have driven my neighbors BMW 750I. Beleive me they dont come close in comfort, ride or get up & go. Many of my neighbors own luxury cars and are in awe after driving or riding in my LS460"

Fits my desires

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pros: "Best vehicle for many hours on the highway"

Cons: "Cost per mile is high"

"I am original and only owner. I wanted the best combination of highway safety, comfort, quality, dependibility and performance that I could afford and I paid cash for this car. I am totally satisfied even though I know that the per mile expense is high and the hybrid system will never repay the cost. I expect that this is the last car I will buy and I will enjoy it for the balance of my life. I am totally unconcerned that it isn't tuned for taking curves at 120mph or is almost silent instead of throaty with engine noise and can't go 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds."

Rides like a dream.

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Pros: "Smooth, beautiful and comfortable."

Cons: "None."

"Solid. Handles exceptionally well. This car loves to travel at 75-80 mph. At those speeds, 30 mpg. Hard to beat large, luxurious and fuel efficient. City is about 21 mpg."

Very reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "responsive power"

"My LS600hL has been extremely dependable. I average 23mpg city/hwy; power is quick and responsive. Cabin noise is very dampened compared to the ext environment. During long trips its easy to forget how fast your driving as the engine barely hums and road noise is no different at 90mph vs 35mph. Maintenance has been worry free but oil changes can be pricey especially if you use synthetics as the vehicle has a 9.5L oil capacity. Great vehicle over all - kids love the DVD entertainment system; the Mark Levinson sound system easily rivals a home theater in clarity."