2006 Lexus LS Consumer Reviews

Best Vehicle Made !!

By on Sunday, November 23, 2008

"I have a 2002 LS430 with 60K miles. Not a single problem. I've owned Mercedes (always in the shop), BMW (maintenance nightmare), JAG (just plain junk), AUDI (pretty good car) but none of them compare to the LS430. The cars just DO NOT break down. I also have an LS400 that is an outstanding vehicle.. just not as many goodies as the LS430. If you are considering purchasing an LS430, you will not be disappointed."

Love this car.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"I'm having work done on this wonderful car and I came here to decide if it was worth the money. Looking at what it would cost me to get something comparable and knowing this has been paid off for years, I'm keeping this baby. A 2003 White LS 430, garage kept, I'd be crazy to sell this great ride. I'm replacing a door lock and mirror motor. With 3 different custom settings, this option has been used a lot over the last 10 years. My kids were hoping I would pass this one down to them, as I did the last 2, but I love the LS 430. By the way, the first two stayed in the family until 200,000 and that's my plan for this one. Why waste money on a depreciating asset."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Handles beautifully, looks fabulous and very comfortable to ride in front or back"

Cons: "No Lexus link anymore. To bad it was a great feature."

"i've owned this car for 9 years and It is a fabulous ride. it is so comfortable And mine does have cup holders. I have been faced with near accidents in which I have had to react quickly and the car handles like a dream. The drawbacks were the removal of Lexus link system. This was a major selling feature. Another drawback was the cost of updating of the navigation system which Lexus wanted 1000.00 to do it. We felt the cost was out of line. The last drawback was having the voice activation working only 2 percent of the time until I gave up. Regardless of the drawbacks I still love love love this car! I would definitely recommend this car to a friend!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted