2006 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 256 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Amazing Car

By on Saturday, September 01, 2007

"I have had zero problems with this car after 36,000 miles (it's an 04). The pick up is extraordinary with an incredibly smooth ride on the highway. A great feature when you drive on hills is if you tap the break while going down a hill it automatically downshifts so you don't have to ride the brakes down the hill. It's one of the few traction control rear wheel drive cars that actually drives well in the snow. Forget the BMW or Benz, this is the best luxury car out there for $70K."

2003 Lexus LS430

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "comfort, power, ride, dependability"

Cons: "maintenance cost at the dealer, snow tires a MUST"

"I bought this car used three years ago and drive about 60,000 miles per year. Besides some general maintenance, I have had no issues. This car still purrs and runs better than most new cars. I feel like I could drive it forever. I am not a super aggressive driver and usually get 26-28 MPG hwy out of this 290 h.p. V8! I put 389,000 miles on my last Lexus ('01 GS430) and plan to do the same with this one. Best car I've ever owned."

The Lexus Team "Gets It"

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2007

"2001 LS430 - my first Lexus, but NOT last. These guys really do get it! The LS430 combines unsurpassed quality, reliability and safety with performance (nearly 300HP), luxury, comfort, and covenience. IMO these cars exceed anything that's ever been done by other manufacturers in the world of automotive engineering. We have been SO impressed, my daughter's BMW has been replaced with a RX330 and my wife's Mercedes is about to get replaced by a Lexus too!"

This is my first large luxury car and wow!

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "Money well spent all way round."

Cons: "Can't think of a thing."

"Up to now I had always been either a sport or utility type of guy. I always thought what's the big deal on these huge, non responsive luxury rides? Well now I know. When you can glide down the highway, pass anything you want and not spill your coffee, why have I waited so long. Then I thought, you had better slow down for these ramps, but no problem there either! Add to all of this the custom luxury package, my headlights track, my cruise adapts, my seats remember me and cool or heat at will, and my Mark Levinson ROCKS! Of course I hate all the compliments received on my 8 year old car with the look, ride and dependability of coming off the showroom floor. I'm in love..."

BEST CAR & BEST VALUE IN ANY CAR I'VE OWNED!!!!

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "safety, reliability, solid feel, good for 400k +!"

Cons: "wish it was sportier, drives like a Buick!"

"I bought this car used from a customer w/ 106,000 on it,& now it has 168,000. My wife has a '91 LS400 w/ 179,000 . They are just phenominal cars. With the miles on them, there are generally minor repairs that you would expect. I use Mobil 1 oil & change it every 10,000 & less than 1/2 a quart down. I wish it drove a little sportier. It does have a tight turning radius that amazes all my friends. I'm hooked on the 'top of the line from Lexus!' & don't forget the safety issue....I feel very safe in this car!"