2003 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Luxury Car

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "Build quality, smooth ride, great engine etc."

"The 2004 Lexus LS430 is the best luxury car because it is very reliable, has a very smooth ride and alot of power. It is also very quiet and the build quality is excellent. I have owned and driven many cars from Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile etc. and none compare. Most expensive luxury cars are always in and out of the shop having something repaired but the Lexus is not and when you do have to take your car in for routine maintenance you receive outstanding customer service from the Lexus Dealership."

So far it has been an excellent automobile.

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet cabin and roomy interier"

"I bought this car with 130,000 miles on it. It now has 152,000 miles on it. So far it has been an excellent automobile. I haven't had any problems. I just keep the oil changed, clean it and drive it. This model is also a very stylish automobile. I have a friend that has a black one. I loved it so much, when I saw this blackcherry one for sale, I had to buy it. I was a little worried about the miles on it, but the previous ownder took such good care of it. It rides like a new car, especially on the highway."

Best luxury car on the road

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Extraordinary value and very reliable"

Cons: "Absolutely none"

"We bought this car when it was 2 years old with 28K miles. We've put almost 100K on it. We've replaced a water pump based on the dealers recommendation (It had not failed/was not leaking) and rear wheel bearings. One set of brakes and two sets of tires and one battery. That is phenominal reliability and very low cost of ownership. This LS 430 is technically and functionally superior in every category to my 2001 BMW 740i. Seat adjustment, seat heating, seat comfort,sound system, Nav system, windshield wippers are all significantly better on the LS430. Ours has the rare "Performance Suspension" and handles noticeably better than the standard LS 430. The BMW is a little more fun to drive - it is a driving machine - just not well engineered for durability/reliability."

The Ultimate Ride!!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great ride comfortable, plush"

Cons: "NONE"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

"This car is awesome!!! All aspects of it are pure luxury, elegance, and style. The ride is silky smooth, if you test drive it please pay attention to the speedometer. The cabin is so quiet, at 60 or 70 mph it does not feel like it. The suspension and handling are great for a 4 ton car, it cannot be compared to it's rivals....it is one of a kind. My reccomendation, drive it,buy it, love it!!! My best car EVER!"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

2003 Lexus LS430

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "comfort, power, ride, dependability"

Cons: "maintenance cost at the dealer, snow tires a MUST"

"I bought this car used three years ago and drive about 60,000 miles per year. Besides some general maintenance, I have had no issues. This car still purrs and runs better than most new cars. I feel like I could drive it forever. I am not a super aggressive driver and usually get 26-28 MPG hwy out of this 290 h.p. V8! I put 389,000 miles on my last Lexus ('01 GS430) and plan to do the same with this one. Best car I've ever owned."