2003 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Luxury Car

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "Build quality, smooth ride, great engine etc."

"The 2004 Lexus LS430 is the best luxury car because it is very reliable, has a very smooth ride and alot of power. It is also very quiet and the build quality is excellent. I have owned and driven many cars from Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Cadillac, Buick, Oldsmobile etc. and none compare. Most expensive luxury cars are always in and out of the shop having something repaired but the Lexus is not and when you do have to take your car in for routine maintenance you receive outstanding customer service from the Lexus Dealership."

So far it has been an excellent automobile.

By on Monday, June 11, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, quiet cabin and roomy interier"

"I bought this car with 130,000 miles on it. It now has 152,000 miles on it. So far it has been an excellent automobile. I haven't had any problems. I just keep the oil changed, clean it and drive it. This model is also a very stylish automobile. I have a friend that has a black one. I loved it so much, when I saw this blackcherry one for sale, I had to buy it. I was a little worried about the miles on it, but the previous ownder took such good care of it. It rides like a new car, especially on the highway."

The Ultimate Ride!!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great ride comfortable, plush"

Cons: "NONE"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

"This car is awesome!!! All aspects of it are pure luxury, elegance, and style. The ride is silky smooth, if you test drive it please pay attention to the speedometer. The cabin is so quiet, at 60 or 70 mph it does not feel like it. The suspension and handling are great for a 4 ton car, it cannot be compared to it's rivals....it is one of a kind. My reccomendation, drive it,buy it, love it!!! My best car EVER!"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

Maybe the best car ever made.

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Even after 150000 miles everything works perfectly"

Cons: "Tends to wander a little at freeway speeds"

"Bought the car used when it had 97000 miles. Have maintained it meticulously ever since and the car has been a dream. I have had Lincolns, Buicks, and a host of other domestic cars and there is no comparison. I now have 150000 miles on it and it looks and feels exactly like when I got it. People are shocked when I tell them the mileage. Most think it has 30000 miles or less. The Lexus LS430 is not a drivers car but if you want comfortable trouble free driving this is the one. I am convinced that almost any used LS is a much better deal than even a new car at the same price."

best vehicle on the planet!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Oh my goodness .... drive it and own it for three months and you will ALWAYS be a Lexus LS owner .... We get 21 MPG in town and 29 on the highway and she oozes luxury AND performance .... hit the gas ... she goes and goes fast ! Get the Levinson audio system and you have concert quality sound .... how Lexus built and sold this car better and less expensively than the S-Class or 7-Series is beyond me ... do not buy an LS if you ever want to switch to another brand because you will not!"