2003 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 250 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

great car

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Great car."

Cons: "Poor navigation"

"Best car I have ever owned. Quiet, powerful, great visibility, comfortable. Xenon headlights are superb. Coated front and side glass sheds rain. Wonderfully comfortable seats with heating and cooling. Stereo is great. The only negative is a poor Navigation system. Touchscreen is good but navigation controls are counter intuitive."

Very low mileage: this is my 2nd car.

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "Very good to excellent condition"

Cons: "no MP3 plare or integrated phone"

"Excellent exterior appearance. Beautiful, near-flawless paint and finish. Engine and car have been perfectly maintained with frequent oil changes. Records to support maintenance. Lexus reliability: car has never ever left me stranded. No breakdowns whatsoever after 12 years."

Great value and great luxury

By on Monday, January 26, 2015

Pros: "every thing is great about it"

Cons: "none, just a bit heavy so diff to get fast pickup"

"Love everything about it. Luxurious, reliable, smooth. Quality materials. After having it for 5 years i realize one thing. I had both the LS430 and an SC400 together. My SC400 was raw power. Push pedal and its gone. LS 430 bit heavy. I sold my SC 400 and only have LS and miss that feeling when i just want to push it hard. LS will go but slowly bc heavy but once fast its fast. Still miss the sporty SC400 for sure. Overall love the LS430 and since we discusses the SC400, loved it as well."

Extreme Pleasure

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

Pros: "Smooth ride, Comfortable, Great inside design"

Cons: "Outdated on the outside"

"Purchased this car back in 2009 with 38000 on it. Ever since, I serviced this car regularly and the only problem I had was lack of any problems with this car. It is comfortable, quiet (Michelin Primacy MXV4) and easy to drive on a long trips. Great visibility through a large windshield. Ample power from V8 if needed. Smooth engine sound. After all years it has new car smell. I guess the leather is really of the best quality. Rear seats are comfortable, a lot of knee space. Trunk is large and easy to access. After 10 years this car rides like a new one. Best purchase ever."

Very Reliable Luxury

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, reliable, longevity."

Cons: "Not the best city gas mileage"

"Great car. I have the Custom Luxury package with Euro-Suspension and 18" chrome rims. Handles very well. I would recommend this option because the handling can be a bit soft will the smaller wheels and struts. Fit and trim are stellar. Along side the 2007 which has a new body style, this car outclasses it by a mile. It looks as though they cut corners on the body styling in the 2007 through 2012. Gas mileage can be very nice in the upper 20's when traveling long distances going 75 miles per hour or lower, but suffers in town around 19 MPG. I have not had one problem with this car other than maintenance and I own 2 of them. I am seeing many of these with nearly 500,000 miles and still operating. This is a testament to the Lexus quality. Highly recommended."