• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2002 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Vehicle Made !!

By on Sunday, November 23, 2008

"I have a 2002 LS430 with 60K miles. Not a single problem. I've owned Mercedes (always in the shop), BMW (maintenance nightmare), JAG (just plain junk), AUDI (pretty good car) but none of them compare to the LS430. The cars just DO NOT break down. I also have an LS400 that is an outstanding vehicle.. just not as many goodies as the LS430. If you are considering purchasing an LS430, you will not be disappointed."

Love this car.

By on Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"I'm having work done on this wonderful car and I came here to decide if it was worth the money. Looking at what it would cost me to get something comparable and knowing this has been paid off for years, I'm keeping this baby. A 2003 White LS 430, garage kept, I'd be crazy to sell this great ride. I'm replacing a door lock and mirror motor. With 3 different custom settings, this option has been used a lot over the last 10 years. My kids were hoping I would pass this one down to them, as I did the last 2, but I love the LS 430. By the way, the first two stayed in the family until 200,000 and that's my plan for this one. Why waste money on a depreciating asset."

Love this car!

By on Saturday, September 03, 2011

Pros: "Handles beautifully, looks fabulous and very comfortable to ride in front or back"

Cons: "No Lexus link anymore. To bad it was a great feature."

"i've owned this car for 9 years and It is a fabulous ride. it is so comfortable And mine does have cup holders. I have been faced with near accidents in which I have had to react quickly and the car handles like a dream. The drawbacks were the removal of Lexus link system. This was a major selling feature. Another drawback was the cost of updating of the navigation system which Lexus wanted 1000.00 to do it. We felt the cost was out of line. The last drawback was having the voice activation working only 2 percent of the time until I gave up. Regardless of the drawbacks I still love love love this car! I would definitely recommend this car to a friend!"

Can't Get Much Better For A Used Car!

By on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pros: "Almost everything."

Cons: "Steering a bit tight."

"I am the second owner of this car and, for the price on this year with all of the quality and extras, it can't be beat. The extended warranty insurance company was so sure about this car that they gave me a bumper to bumper warranty, no deductions and all electronics, for the next 75,000 miles; no time limit. Built in Japan, the quality can't be matched! If you find one that you like, buy it!"

I am going to buy the LS 460 because of this car.

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pros: "not enough characters to say it all"

Cons: "not cheap"

"This car is so comfortable and quite (i can hear myself breathing when driving it) it is amazing. The Mark Levinson sound system is a must(WOW).The full leather and genuine wood interior looks and smells so good that it is very calming in Seattle traffic. I could say more but you will start to think i am stupid(I'm not)so i will stop here."