1994 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 132 Ratings for the 1990 - 1994 models.

Great engine power confortable and luxury

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Great power to drive and gas is efficient"

Cons: "expensive mantenience and parts. Labor expensive"

"The interiors are good and seats adjustable, what most I like is the power of the engine and commodities of luxuries. I will recommend this car because I enjoy driving it! this car works great! and on 2013 still original almost all the car no fixing problems only what I didn't like is the expensive maintenance and expensive labor to repair anything!"

Need Help Fixing My Beautiful 1993 LS400

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pros: "Sleek interior & exterior, reliable, safe, lasting"

Cons: "Costly repairs, low MPG,"

"Just bought my 93 lexus ls400 has 179k miles on it, yet still looks like a new car inside and out however there are a few noticeable problems such as the power steering, dashboard lights, white exhaust smoke, and stereo failure. When I make a turn, the car makes a whining knocking sound. I've been told it was in need of a power steering pump causing a leak, and that might also be a contribution to the white smoke emitting from the exhaust. The dashboard's LED needles are still lit, but seem to jump for no reason, while the dashboard's backlight fails to light. The stereo turns on, but doesn't emit any sound from the speakers. Is anyone else having these problems? Please let me know if you have any information that could be useful to fixing this beauty to her top shape and before I take her in to the Dealership and spend more than I should. Thank you!"

this is a 1/4 million mile car +. it is over BUILT

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "SOLID, DEPENDABLE AND STILL LOOKS GREAT!"

Cons: "NONE, 400O + POUNDS, V8 AND 25 MPG OR MORE HY-WAY."

"I AM LOOKING FOR MORE OF THEM. THIS THING IS A TANK AND THE LOCAL LEXUS DEALERSHIP TECHNICIANS SAY BUY ONE IF YOU CAN FIND ONE. IT IS THE BEST LS400 EVER BUILT, 1994. BUY THE WAY I AM A FORD SERVICE MANAGER ..........."

1993 LS 400

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

"This has been by far the most reliable car I've ever owned. Very easy to work on if you do have any issues.. Lexus did such a great job on designing this vehicle inside and out. Ride is very comfortable. The v8 1uz-fe and transmission are are a great match, seamless and a blast."

Without a doubt the most reliable car ever!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Quality build, reliability, comfort, solid feel"

Cons: "Leather seats age, air suspension issues"

"305,000 miles and still drives and behaves better than most cars with one third the mileage. Do not get me wrong. There isn't any car out there that can go this long without some maintenance and repairs along the way. However, with some TLC, most 1st gen LS400 can go as long as mine. The interior does not look dated or weird even 22 years after it first was driven off the dealer lot. A coworker of mine just bought a new 2013 Challenger and was gloating about its features like traction control, anti-lock brakes, heated seats, etc. I told him my car has that too.......since 1991! If you know how to spin wrenches and can find one of these, snag it ASAP! For about $1800 you can get luxury in a very beautiful package too! I cannot see myself buying another make or model ever again!"