2014 Lexus IS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,852 - $36,469.

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

What a car!

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, elegant looking and well built."

Cons: "Lack of decent storage spaces."

"I just picked up my new IS250 yesterday, and I'm very impressed. The car goes like nobody's business, the fit and finish is impeccable and it's very comfortable. The only complaint I have so far is there isn't much storage space. The center console compartment is smaller than I'd hoped for. The navigation system is easy to operate once you spend a little time figuring it out. The blind-spot warning system is pretty touchy, as it tends to go off every time someone passes me on the road. The seats are very supportive and firm, and can be a bit uncomfortable if you're not used to them. This is my first Lexus, and in the past I've gotten new cars every 3-5 years. Not this time. This one's staying in the family for 8-10 years, at least."

It's great

By on Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pros: "amazing interior and unique exterior"

Cons: "f sport package eliminates some useful options"

"If you buy the 250 instead of 350 just drive it on Sport mode ..it's so much fun and gives you confidence on the hwy too. If you want lots of power buy a Corvette :) same price :) Plus there are so many bmws 3 series on the road to get unnoticed with one"

great driving dynamics. lots of improvements

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "Driving dynamics, interior comforts, ext design"

Cons: "An HDMI/miracast rather than the 4 pole port"

"I owned the previous IS and recently got the new IS 250 with F sport. This is a completely new car from the previous model, which was great in most aspects but lacked a bit in driving dynamics. The new one is a blast to drive. If you are looking for great driving dynamics, this car is fantastic. I would recommend the I350 with f Sports as that one comes with better suspension and a better gear box. Inside the car feels roomier and more comfortable. Onboard electronics and comforts are state of the art. The rear seat, which in the previous model was for infants only now allows for 2 adults (not 3), though I would not consider this a car for a long trip with 4 adults. I can't rate reliability as I have had this car for just a month. But build quality looks tip top."

great car...fun to drive....Lexus superior quality

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

"I love this car & it is not easy to get in and out of for most people. It sits low to the ground and is not for everyone. It handles well and is very fast. Easy to speed ;)! I get compliments on the car's design, color and style all the time."

My First Luxury Sports Car

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "Smooth, sexy, fun to drive"

Cons: "Lexus Enform is not campatible with Samsung 5"

"I LOVE my IS 250 F Sport, it's smooth yet sporty driving feel is something I look forward to everyday. I previously owned a 4 Runner, Tundra, Tacoma....I miss the size of those vehicles (my husband has the Tundra still and my son drives the 4 Runner) but it was time for me to have "MY" car. I've heard my passengers complain about the lack of arm rest/space. I also noticed the cup holders are too far back. All the electronics are in perfect reach for me. Complaint: My car isn't compatible with My Galaxy S5 so I don't get my messages as I'm suppose to. It only works with Iphone and I think older Galaxy phones."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next