2010 Lexus IS

Based on 408 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

The power to convert

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I was looking in the market for 5, 3 series bmw or an audi A4 quattro and somehow I got convinced by my girlfriend that an IS is the best looking for the cars in its category (women can't be wrong on judging what's visually appealing :)). At first I agreed with her strictly on the looks of the car and I said I wanted something German and aggressive. But I soon saw that the 3-series had become very common like Honda civic. On the other hand the audi was a good candidate but its expensive maintenance costs once it is out of warranty convinced me that it was not the car for me. So why did I choose the IS250? because it fufilled my overall requirements: 1.AWD capability, 2. excellent reliability 3. best fuel consumption, especially for a car that has a V6 and all-wheel drive 4. sexy yet imposing exterior design and 5. a well-done interior with perforated heated/cooled leather seats and a unique dashboard. The drawbacks are the lack of rear knee space and what some consider as its underpowered engine. However considering that you're not driving around with a group and you're not drag-racing, this car is the perfect blend of a mid-size luxury sedan."

Love this Lexus!

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"The 2007 Lexus IS is an absolutely beautiful vehicle! It handles so well and is a total pleasure to drive. Best of all, it gets far better gas mileage than most less stylish V-6 cars on the market today. An overall excellent car!!"

I love this car

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Holds Value, Handles like a race car"

Cons: "very tight inside for a 4 door."

"I have had this vehicle over 2 years now and this is the best driving car I have ever owned. The highway rides very smooth and the handling is out of this world. With the AWD and traction control having this car in Colorado is not an issue. I will always looked to Lexus now first when looking for a new vehicle."

Great performance/luxury car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "performance, handling, looks, mileage"

Cons: "no fold down rear seat, nav locked out when moving"

"Got this car as a CPO 3 years ago. It has been flawless in its' reliability. Even with the 3 recalls it has had. It is one of the few cars I have drove that can still put a smile on my face. The "giggle pedal" to the right of the brake is where the fun starts. I would call this a luxury-performance car, not a performance-luxury car. I get 27 MPG overall mileage with about 70 pct highway driving. Handling and acceleration are just plain great. Some nits to pick though. The rear seat really needs to fold down for oversize trunk items. And I should not need to have a manufacturer "lock out" my ability to input an address into the navigation system when I am moving. Overall, a truly fun to drive car."

Love this Car!!!

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "sporty for a 4-door, good on gas, comfortable relaxing ride, all the bells and whistles"

Cons: "Can't rotate the tires due to size difference in front and back tires"

"I have only had the car for a couple of months, but it is fun to drive, comfortable, and exceeds my expectations in all areas."