2010 Lexus IS

Based on 410 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Awesome Car!

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pros: "design, style, comfort, and gas mileage"

"Excellent luxury car for the price. Great value, comfort, and design. Will get another when this one is out of warranty. Will stay a member of the Lexus Family."

Very Impressed

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"It seems as if the 5.6 second 0-60 time is incorrect...it's actually faster than that! I'm at 18k miles and have had no problems with this car at all. Have a loaded one with nav (love it), bluetooth, backup camera, and perhaps my favorite thing...the 18 inch 10-spoke premium wheels. I haven't seen another one of these cars with these rims (even on the lot), but these rims fit the car's "personality" perfectly. Sound system, acceleration, luxury features, paddleshifters, and the plug-in for the IPOD are all great. I'm 6'3" and have no problem getting in and out...just have the seat back and don't expect there to be any room if someone wants to sit behind you... As far as gas mileage goes, I get about 22-23 mpg in the city and 28-32 mpg on the highway. Every time I venture to Austin, I get 32 mpg. I love this car. If you decide to buy one, enjoy!"

really nice ride

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive!"

Cons: "No back seat leg room, even for kids."

"I love my car. The only complaint I have is that the back seat is just not big enough for the 2 kids I put back there. I read reviews before I got this car and read the same complaint but aimed at not enough room for adults. I thought it would be fine for 2 kids. When you take into account the long length of my and my husbands long legs, it leaves virtually no room for the kids. We use this car for running back and forth to school and grocery shopping or other around town errands, but when we are taking a trip longer than 30 minutes we drive the other vehicle. When it comes to the features in this car I have absolutely NO complaints. It has anything and everything you could use in a car. I've had it for almost 2 years and am still finding new stuff the car does."

Love my IS! Favorite vehicle ever!!!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Hot looking car, fun to drive, VERY reliable!"

Cons: "None that I can think of....."

"Not only is my red IS a beautiful car, it handles wonderfully (especially around tight curves) and is a great ride! Also very reliable....four years and only maintenance has been oil changes and new tires (just this year). Even with the smaller engine (250), it has great get up and go!!"

Great car

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"tires lasted ~20k miles and OEM replacements are $250 each! The engine is underpowered for the weight of the car and has a ticking sound related to the fuel injectors.. told by Lexus this is common with this engine. Very noticeable when the engine is cold. Gas mileage averages 23 mpg. Love the style, ride and accouterments. Would by definitely buy again."