2010 Lexus IS

Based on 411 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

The power to convert

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I was looking in the market for 5, 3 series bmw or an audi A4 quattro and somehow I got convinced by my girlfriend that an IS is the best looking for the cars in its category (women can't be wrong on judging what's visually appealing :)). At first I agreed with her strictly on the looks of the car and I said I wanted something German and aggressive. But I soon saw that the 3-series had become very common like Honda civic. On the other hand the audi was a good candidate but its expensive maintenance costs once it is out of warranty convinced me that it was not the car for me. So why did I choose the IS250? because it fufilled my overall requirements: 1.AWD capability, 2. excellent reliability 3. best fuel consumption, especially for a car that has a V6 and all-wheel drive 4. sexy yet imposing exterior design and 5. a well-done interior with perforated heated/cooled leather seats and a unique dashboard. The drawbacks are the lack of rear knee space and what some consider as its underpowered engine. However considering that you're not driving around with a group and you're not drag-racing, this car is the perfect blend of a mid-size luxury sedan."

Love this Lexus!

By on Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"The 2007 Lexus IS is an absolutely beautiful vehicle! It handles so well and is a total pleasure to drive. Best of all, it gets far better gas mileage than most less stylish V-6 cars on the market today. An overall excellent car!!"

Great, sporty and different car

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun To Drive, Awesome sound, Full of luxury"

Cons: "rear seat is tiny. could be more quiet."

"I didnt want to go with the "traditional" luxury brands like BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and this Lexus poised a great option. I bought it CPO, and it was in GREAT shape. It handles in a sporty way although a turbo would be great. IT's finish is fantastic, and the comfort design is truly great. I recommend it hands down."

I love this car

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Holds Value, Handles like a race car"

Cons: "very tight inside for a 4 door."

"I have had this vehicle over 2 years now and this is the best driving car I have ever owned. The highway rides very smooth and the handling is out of this world. With the AWD and traction control having this car in Colorado is not an issue. I will always looked to Lexus now first when looking for a new vehicle."

The Perfect Car.

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, MPG, Nav, heated/cooled seats,"

Cons: "I wish there was another cup holder in the center!"

"I test drove an Infiniti G37x, Infiniti M35x, Lexus ES350 and a Lexus LS460 before buying this car and I can honestly say that the IS was my favorite. The ride was firm and quiet, the design of both the interior and exterior are awesome, the price is fantastic and the build quality is amazing. I also love the stock sound system, it is more than adequate for everyday driving. The Nav system is flawless and the voice commands are easy and rarely miss what I'm saying. The gauges are easy to read and beautifully crafted (I love the start-up "dance" the gauges do), the power sunshade is a great option for those sunny days and bright headlights, the heated seats get perfectly hot and the cooled seats get nice and cool (they're actually vented). To me, the power of this car is fine. I mean really, where are you going to go with 300 hp anyway? I can't recommend this car enough and as a new Lexus owner, I will be looking at more of their cars in the future. Next, I have the LS on my radar. That is an amazing car but certainly out of my price range at the moment :)"