2010 Lexus IS

Based on 397 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

I love this car

By on Wednesday, May 01, 2013

"It's handles like a sports car, has plenty of horsepower but is comfortable, good on gas and has all the bells and whistles. At 5 years old it still drives like new."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

By on Friday, September 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything about it is perfect"

Cons: "none ---- EXCEPT I WISH SOMEONE WOULD BUY THE GAS"

"My car is an AMAZING DRIVING MACHINE!!! COMFORT, SYLE and CLASS. I could drive it all day and all night forever and never tire of it. I bought it new off the showroom floor and have NEVER REGRETED IT ONCE!!!! I hope I own it FOREVER."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Perfect"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth it!!!"

"This car is a 10! I have owened 3 lexus, and several toyota and honda models and this is by far the best!!! I have no complaints, I just hope it lasts me a long time, I sold my last lexus with over 180,000 miles an it was still running great! This car is 6 years old with NO PROBLEMS!!! :)"

Great car bust dissapointing driver.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "amazing motor, quality interior, pleasing body"

Cons: "distance driving, no folding rear seats"

"Maybe 15th car I've owned in 35 years of driving, (certainly the most expensive as well). The IS350 is a stunning car in almost every respect. Build, features, amazing power from a reliable engine. Feed it gas and regular oil changes and that is it. Sadly drawbacks do eventually show up and begin to annoy you. The car tracks miserably on rough roads and concrete freeways. Very twitchy and requires your constant attention to stay in your lane. 500 Mile drives can be stressful and quite tiring on the arms. (To counter "nay Sayers",I now have three complete sets of tires and rims and have had Lexus plus 2 independents look at the suspension for flaws to no avail.) On back twisty roads, the car shows a side of itself that is sure to put a smile on any drivers face. Other points... What you buy is what you get... Lexus has limited aftermarket support and keeps service manuals to themselves (actually a hefty online subscription price if interested) to avoid home mechanics from tinkering. Navigation unit is sub-par and most owners have to "Hack it" to make it usable while driving...disappointing. Lack of a fold down rear seat actually does annoy you more than you would think. Conclusion: If reliability and breath taking acceleration plus tons of geeky toys is your bag, this is a hard car to beat. Easy to set an unwavering budget around it. If "driving" is more your passion, all the geek toys in the world will on offset the poor distance capability of this chassis."

Awesome Car!

By on Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Pros: "design, style, comfort, and gas mileage"

"Excellent luxury car for the price. Great value, comfort, and design. Will get another when this one is out of warranty. Will stay a member of the Lexus Family."