2010 Lexus IS

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Fits a business lady perfect!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Driving power, control, style, elegance, and space"

Cons: "Price to fix. Dash material breaks down."

"This car drives like a dream. Great handling, speed, control. Only problems- Lexus doesn't tell you- only clean the interior with water on a cloth. Anything else will make the interior break down and get sticky. Then, each door piece costs $1000 or more. It's a pain. The stickiness leads to it breaking apart if u touch it with your nails. Now I have divits in my door siding and on my dash. My visor also sticks to the dash, almost as if the dash was melting. Other than that- I don't ever want to own anything than a Lexus. Best car ever!"

It's everything you would want in a sports car!

By on Monday, October 21, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive & good on gas."

Cons: "rear passangers are not 100% comfortable"

"I love this car! It has everything a sports car should have: body type, acceleration, compact, good on gas, beautiful interior, accesories...everything!!! What more can I say? Only downside if I had to pick one would be passengers in the back are not 100% comfortable, but they manage."

My Beautiful 2007 Lexus IS 250

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Excelleration, fun to drive,sound system,trunk spa"

"This car has been a delightful purchase. Absolutely no maintenance problems or breakdowns. We have kept this car on the regularly scheduled maintenance program and have used no one but Lexus dealers to perform the work. This has been our best purchase yet. Our second best purchase was an earlier year Lexus. It also performed beautifully."

Best car we have owned in 40 years of marriage.

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, gas mileage, great looks, quality."

Cons: "Small trunk, no rear seat leg room."

"Wow, my wife and I love our 2010 IS 250. It is silver with black interior and smoked 18 inch wheels. I get a lot of compliments on the car. We made purchase in early July and have put 10,000 miles on it. We just drove from north Florida to Iowa and back. Gas mileage was great. We usually get around 36 mpg cruising the interstate. City and highway combined is around 32. The front seats are very comfortable, and I am 6ft tall. The ac is more than adequate here in Florida heat. My wife drives it on a one hour commute to work, a two hour round trip. She chose the used Lexus over a new Camry SE. I now use the sport mode transmission setting for more zip. Love the exhaust note when the hammer is down. Good power. Handling and accident avoidance are excellent, as well as the brakes. Stereo with multi-disk cd player is very nice. Somehow, this car is easier to wash and detail than many cars. I had rather drive a used Lexus than a new anything else."

Best car I ever owned

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

"This Lexus IS 350 has been flawless since the day I purchased it back in July of 2006. Awesome car, great power."

I absolutely love this car!!!

By on Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive amazing engine sounds comfort technol"

Cons: "Really? None!"

"115000 and still in love! Runs great! Exciting drive People who know cars still stare Walked up to a guy some weeks ago who was looking around it over and over Amazing for a 5 year old car Build quality better than 2 3 series coupes purchased in the mid 90s Better more reliable and more fun than 2005 sl 55 I had in 2005 and 2007 Leather seats and finishes switches etc still look like and feel new One speaker in the back is blown and the display went out 2 years ago and replaced by Lexus as warranty Want to wait for the next isf or its replacement - but no plans to get rid of this car My son may get it when he turns ( 16 3yrs) ...maybe"

This car is just amazing.

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "Power, style, quality, performance."

Cons: "Navigation option is around $5K"

"This car is amazing. I also own the original IS300. I'm more than staisfied with this IS350, It's fast, it's consistant in every way, it's stiff, it's quality in every aspect. I test drove an Infinity G37-S and I almost bought it, but then I drove my IS-350 and it was just a better car in every category. I love it and I smile every time I drive it."

Isf cool but not the best

By on Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Really expensive"

"Cool and perfect but expensive car"

2011 IS250 F-Sport RWD w/Nav

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "Resale value, good looking interior and exterior"

Cons: "By-the-book maintanence is high, small backseat"

"The F-Sport model handles very well at high speeds when compared to my previous 2009 IS250. The steering is phenomenal. The interior looks and feels solid. Front seats are definitely an upgrade from the base IS. The F-Sport suspension is tighter and more responsive to quick turns. In terms of acceleration the 2.5L engine does not impress much, but it does the job when passing is necessary and gas mileage is great. The Nav System is a must, not only does it make driving much easier, it cleans up the dash to look much better as well(back-up camera is great too). The maintanence costs can add up, which is why I stick to the basics (oil change, air filters, pump premium fuel, and inspect tire pressure to avoid premature tread wear). I always hear IS drivers complain about tires wearing prematurely, but most likely that is due to neglecting the tire pressure monitor. Driving around with low pressure for 1000 miles will easily take an additional 1000 miles off the life of the tread. At 17,000 miles my tires still look great all around. Why did I buy this car for a second time? For the money, this is one of the best cars out there. I really liked the F-sport Package(black headliner, sport seats, rims, steering, suspension, aero package). Mercedes quality does not match(owned a C-class before the 2009 IS250). BMW styling is dull(inside and out, my brother drives 4-door 335i and he loves my car). Drawbacks: The backseat is small, but if you treat it as a 4-seater you should be fine. No need to do everything the dealer suggests unless you plan to own long-term(5+ years)."

Love it except for maintenance costs

By on Monday, May 20, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage; sharp exterior; reliable"

Cons: "High maintenance costs, especially for tires"

"I have the 2008 IS 250. I love everything about this car EXCEPT for the high maintenance costs. It requires new tires every 2 years, and I am a very conservative driver. The routine maintenace at the Lexus dealership isn't cheap either. I prefer smaller zippy cars so this one fits me perfectly. Yes, it has a bumpier ride than other similar sedans, but that is in large part due to the low profile tires. I get great gas mileage: 29-30 MPG in town; even higher on the highway. And let's face it, the car is just a good looking car, both inside and out. I get lots of compliments about it. I also take very good care of my car, so even though it's 5 years old, people tell me it looks brand new. Will I purchase another Lexus? Not sure right now. The high maintenance costs will really make me stop and think about it when the time comes. If you are looking to purchase an IS, just be aware of the costs involved. Other than that downside, I absolutely love mine. Since it's paid for, I'm still far better off keeping it a little longer than to trade in for a lower maintenance, lower cost car."

See if you qualify for