2010 Lexus IS

Based on 397 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

really nice ride

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Blast to drive!"

Cons: "No back seat leg room, even for kids."

"I love my car. The only complaint I have is that the back seat is just not big enough for the 2 kids I put back there. I read reviews before I got this car and read the same complaint but aimed at not enough room for adults. I thought it would be fine for 2 kids. When you take into account the long length of my and my husbands long legs, it leaves virtually no room for the kids. We use this car for running back and forth to school and grocery shopping or other around town errands, but when we are taking a trip longer than 30 minutes we drive the other vehicle. When it comes to the features in this car I have absolutely NO complaints. It has anything and everything you could use in a car. I've had it for almost 2 years and am still finding new stuff the car does."

Love my IS! Favorite vehicle ever!!!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Hot looking car, fun to drive, VERY reliable!"

Cons: "None that I can think of....."

"Not only is my red IS a beautiful car, it handles wonderfully (especially around tight curves) and is a great ride! Also very reliable....four years and only maintenance has been oil changes and new tires (just this year). Even with the smaller engine (250), it has great get up and go!!"

Nice car

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I bought my 07 IS 350 at the end of 2006. It was my dream car. Fast and very sporty looking. His granite color gets lots of compliments. There is only one problem, when the car is going in reverse makes a funny noise, this has happened since the day I bought it. According to the technicians at the dealership, that is perfectly normal for the type of car. No problems noted. I am still not convinced that is normal."

Some quick facts

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"Pros: price, gas mileage, aggressive looks, good firm handling, front seat comfort, fun to drive in mountains with its 6-speed transmission. Cons: a bit noisy, uneven/quick tire wear, poor paint quality, rear seats very cramped Overall I like the car. It doesn't have much power, but that gives you excellent mileage. Opt for the IS350 if you prioritize power over gas mileage. I have taken several long road trips and the front seats are very comfortable even after 12 hours of driving. The dogs in the back seat never complained, but human friends have mentioned the lack of space in the back. There is quite a bit of road noise, but I guess that is the price you pay for low profile high-performance tires. The grip is excellent - I can easily go 70 mph in a recommended 35 mph curve - it feels rock-solid."

Love this Lexus!

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"The 2007 Lexus IS is an absolutely beautiful vehicle! It handles so well and is a total pleasure to drive. Best of all, it gets far better gas mileage than most less stylish V-6 cars on the market today. An overall excellent car!!"

I love this car

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Holds Value, Handles like a race car"

Cons: "very tight inside for a 4 door."

"I have had this vehicle over 2 years now and this is the best driving car I have ever owned. The highway rides very smooth and the handling is out of this world. With the AWD and traction control having this car in Colorado is not an issue. I will always looked to Lexus now first when looking for a new vehicle."

Great performance/luxury car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "performance, handling, looks, mileage"

Cons: "no fold down rear seat, nav locked out when moving"

"Got this car as a CPO 3 years ago. It has been flawless in its' reliability. Even with the 3 recalls it has had. It is one of the few cars I have drove that can still put a smile on my face. The "giggle pedal" to the right of the brake is where the fun starts. I would call this a luxury-performance car, not a performance-luxury car. I get 27 MPG overall mileage with about 70 pct highway driving. Handling and acceleration are just plain great. Some nits to pick though. The rear seat really needs to fold down for oversize trunk items. And I should not need to have a manufacturer "lock out" my ability to input an address into the navigation system when I am moving. Overall, a truly fun to drive car."

Love this Car!!!

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "sporty for a 4-door, good on gas, comfortable relaxing ride, all the bells and whistles"

Cons: "Can't rotate the tires due to size difference in front and back tires"

"I have only had the car for a couple of months, but it is fun to drive, comfortable, and exceeds my expectations in all areas."

Love it!

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"I love this car, I just wish I would of gotten the IS350 instead of the IS250. Before this car, I had an Infiniti G35 coupe and I miss the HP LOL. But besides that, it's a great car!!"

Great car

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"tires lasted ~20k miles and OEM replacements are $250 each! The engine is underpowered for the weight of the car and has a ticking sound related to the fuel injectors.. told by Lexus this is common with this engine. Very noticeable when the engine is cold. Gas mileage averages 23 mpg. Love the style, ride and accouterments. Would by definitely buy again."