2010 Lexus IS

Based on 397 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Love it!!!!!

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"I love my 2011 IS250!!! I don't care about Horsepower or how fast it can get to 60 mph, just want to be pampered as I'm getting there! :) I almost bought a Chevy Camaro SS, sooo glad I didn't! The IS250 is WAAAAY nicer on the inside... I know, I know the engine can't even compare but I'm more concerned about the features and the inside of a car. The Camaro can't even measure up on that aspect. I had a RX330, I was done with an SUV. I love how I can zip around in my IS250. Very sporty feel. I am a Lexus owner for life! :)"

Great Vehicle!!

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I have owned 2 BMW 3 series (purchased new) and encountered many mechanical/electrical issues. I was so happy when Lexus came out with the new IS body style...and I'm even happier I purchased it! This is the best car I have ever owned. I'm pretty sure I will stick with Lexus in the future."

Own the Best

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"I have owned my share of nice vehicles.04 Maxima,05 Acura TL,07 Yukon and this Lexus is the best.No complaints.Just lov'in it."

Awesome

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I've had my IS250AWD for over a year and with 18,000 miles on it, I have only had it to the dealership for state inspection. This car is amazing. My first Lexus and I am most likely a lifer now! The car turns heads everywhere I go. I bought the car virtually fully loaded, the nav system, backup camera and bluetooth are killer options. The heated and even "cooler" ventilated seats are amazing! It handles well, drives smooth, and is very fast! All with amazing fuel mileage. The only downer is the premium fuel. In the last 6 years I have purchased 4 brand new cars, and this is by far the most superior!"

Fits a business lady perfect!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Driving power, control, style, elegance, and space"

Cons: "Price to fix. Dash material breaks down."

"This car drives like a dream. Great handling, speed, control. Only problems- Lexus doesn't tell you- only clean the interior with water on a cloth. Anything else will make the interior break down and get sticky. Then, each door piece costs $1000 or more. It's a pain. The stickiness leads to it breaking apart if u touch it with your nails. Now I have divits in my door siding and on my dash. My visor also sticks to the dash, almost as if the dash was melting. Other than that- I don't ever want to own anything than a Lexus. Best car ever!"