2010 Lexus IS

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great Vehicle!!

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"I have owned 2 BMW 3 series (purchased new) and encountered many mechanical/electrical issues. I was so happy when Lexus came out with the new IS body style...and I'm even happier I purchased it! This is the best car I have ever owned. I'm pretty sure I will stick with Lexus in the future."

Own the Best

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"I have owned my share of nice vehicles.04 Maxima,05 Acura TL,07 Yukon and this Lexus is the best.No complaints.Just lov'in it."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!

By on Friday, September 28, 2012

Pros: "Everything about it is perfect"

Cons: "none ---- EXCEPT I WISH SOMEONE WOULD BUY THE GAS"

"My car is an AMAZING DRIVING MACHINE!!! COMFORT, SYLE and CLASS. I could drive it all day and all night forever and never tire of it. I bought it new off the showroom floor and have NEVER REGRETED IT ONCE!!!! I hope I own it FOREVER."

2010 ISF - great car

By on Friday, June 18, 2010

"This is my third dance with the latest generation IS series... my 350 got used up by the 13 year old carjacker... worth noting, he walked away from a triple barrel roll at 100 mph + while the cops were chasing him and wound up, upside down, against a tree and walked away unscathed... give their crash rating five stars. Replaced the '06 with an '09 350 which was a fine car but I couldn't resist the call of that 416 HP V8 so I snatched up an F car. The IS series offers a great ride... to be sure, the ISF is not for everyone... it rides like a street legal race car, goes like stink when you prompt it but is a mild mannered as an Accord when puttering around town, handles as good as good as anything in its class, and stops like you've thrown out the anchor to the Queen Mary. I love being reminded that it isn't an M3 by those who worship German marques and love reminding back that I will never be on a first name with my service advisor as I was when I drove an A4... German cars break too often and are expensive to fix. The IS cars are great... 250 too tame for my liking, the 350 is everything you need in terms of performance, reliability, etc. in a daily driver, but the F car just does it for me. Fun to drive, kind of quirky to look at, you don't see yourself at every other intersection, and when you are in the mood, you can go out and see how many points you can rack up on your driver's license... and again, you get a great, world class sports sedan with Toyota reliability."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "Perfect"

Cons: "Expensive, but worth it!!!"

"This car is a 10! I have owened 3 lexus, and several toyota and honda models and this is by far the best!!! I have no complaints, I just hope it lasts me a long time, I sold my last lexus with over 180,000 miles an it was still running great! This car is 6 years old with NO PROBLEMS!!! :)"